Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PIZZA.BAT)

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
The gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

im not reading or watching any of that but good use of cheugy, nmn

mystes
May 31, 2006

It's from 2017

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

mystes posted:

It's from 2017

copyright says 2008

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Kernel Sanders posted:

re: orb meme, I can’t believe no one has made a saudi trump version of it

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

There's some good stuff coming out of the ORB thread

McKilligan posted:

Reverse Shot

:orb:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

cave diving and s a special kind of suicide wish.

I am not afraid of flying or heights or public speaking or spiders or snakes, but cave diving scares the poo poo out of me. Those videos of people worming through a tiny gap in a rock deep underwater, a crevice so small that it barely fits their body and they have to take off their air tank and push it ahead of them, crammed in so tight that they can't even take a full breath, give me a sense of raw mortal panic so strong that I have to get up and go outside and look at the sky to relax. There was a video in the OSHA thread the other day of a diver going an eighth of a mile down a 3-foot water pipe to repair it from the inside that gave me the same effect. Fuuuuuuuucckkk

Crawling through tiny caves that aren't filled with water is bad enough. Cave divers are completely loving insane.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

NoneMoreNegative posted:

when you get mauled by a rabid Santa you will think back on this post with regret.
naw I'm gonna gently caress that jolly bitch up. Gonna make his belly jiggle like a bow full if pain

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Sagebrush posted:

I am not afraid of flying or heights or public speaking or spiders or snakes, but cave diving scares the poo poo out of me. Those videos of people worming through a tiny gap in a rock deep underwater, a crevice so small that it barely fits their body and they have to take off their air tank and push it ahead of them, crammed in so tight that they can't even take a full breath, give me a sense of raw mortal panic so strong that I have to get up and go outside and look at the sky to relax. There was a video in the OSHA thread the other day of a diver going an eighth of a mile down a 3-foot water pipe to repair it from the inside that gave me the same effect. Fuuuuuuuucckkk

Crawling through tiny caves that aren't filled with water is bad enough. Cave divers are completely loving insane.

you can get into a bad situation even without the air in a tank to get you way down there. here’s a video of a guy free diving (just holding his breath) in a well about an hour away from where i live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwJYuGy4fq8

he gets p far down to where you can hear him using the swallowing technique that suppress the reflex to take a breath, when he makes some weird squeaks, that’s him swallowing.

…and then 100 feet down he loses a flipper and has to cut off his weight belt to get back to the surface with one flipper.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Nope

mystes
May 31, 2006

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

if you cant see the sun, you are too far underwater

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

lmao

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

watching the Thai soccer team documentary and i am trying to find the elon musk child coffin details / “i’ll leave this here” tweet and I can’t find it does anyone have a linku?

it's made of rocket parts

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

A coworker of mine went cave diving with a few other people - exactly once. The guy in front got stuck for a couple of minutes and none of the others could reverse course, and they thought they were going to die. Unimaginably awful.

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020

yessssssss

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

lj4 is objectively the first and last good printer ever made.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

lj4 is objectively the first and last good printer ever made.
oh brother

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

printers and platforms that support airprint do just work hth

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

mystes posted:

oh brother

where art thou

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Snow White Apple LaserWriter

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
dot matrix had banners tho

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

https://twitter.com/kiwapebretech/status/1466747006475403268?s=21

mystes
May 31, 2006

PowerHorny 6900 Tape Silo Library and Furry Disposal Unit

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

can two people even fit inside there?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

not with that attitude!

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

Sagebrush posted:

can two people even fit inside there?

I’m sure we could have a lot of fun trying to figure it out.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRIueSuykFY

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux_LFXpOrd4

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
two people comfortable with kissing each other, sure. looks at least as large as an airplane bathroom

it was probably designed to fit one for maintenance anyway

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

wow, did you see the new tape silo? it has an airplane bathroom for maintenance!!!

it’s so big you could kiss in there!

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

airplane bathrooms are the most profoundly disgusting places and i'm really grossed out by people who claim to have joined the mile-high club that way.

doing it on a private jet is fine i guess. everyone knows the coolest way is pilot/passenger in a small plane though.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

pilot/passenger seems like potentially the most deadly way

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny0B2Wzi2C0&t=185s

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
The Aviation megathread taught me things about airplane bathrooms that I was happier not knowing

:nms:

The terrible secret of the Blue Juice: What you'd like to believe is that there are two tanks for the blue juice, fresh and used. This is not the case. There is only one tank. Sometimes it even gets refreshed between flights.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

thats why its the coolest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

airplane bathrooms are the most profoundly disgusting places and i'm really grossed out by people who claim to have joined the mile-high club that way.

doing it on a private jet is fine i guess. everyone knows the coolest way is pilot/passenger in a small plane though.
i guess you are technically the passenger too once you switch on the autopilot