Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PIZZA.BAT)

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

wait, all that is just so they can connect the PCI-E SSD to the RISC-V board? :psyduck:

you mean the sata ssd in a pcie adapter? lol

all that and it isnt even nvme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

echinopsis posted:

there’s a doctor in my town called rod kirkwood

it’s up there with clint eastwood as far as good names go

i stole it and changed it around and now i call myself kirk rodwood. no one respects me

:rodtronics:

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
mustang is good. they're up to like 460HP in the normal one, for like 35k. they sound good and they're the least objectionable looking of all the modern throwback ponycars. what is there not to like, besides the owners?

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

DELETE CASCADE posted:

this speaks to me

well yeah its a phone, thats how it works

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Agile Vector posted:

i loved this adventure game

the crystal key? i didnt care for it

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

imagine setting your resolution to anything less than the maximum possible

usually thats only achievable at 60Hz, and gently caress that flickery garbage

maximum at 85Hz, now we're talking

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

mystes posted:

Well yeah it's perfectly legal to kill people while driving in the us, did you think that was limited to actually running them over?

besides, look like he damaged his car in the process of discharging his weapon, so really he's a victim of all of this. you wouldnt want to punish the victims, would you??

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

canyoneer posted:

i saw a video a couple weeks ago of a toad pushing out an almost impossibly large turd. it was like a kiwi laying an egg, but it was poop.

maybe the toad venom is a colon cleanse

i saved that, so here it is:

https://i.imgur.com/QJrcztp.gifv

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Large Testicles posted:

gently caress, it's like the best bitter flavor there is

this is a contradiction, and the reason they're bad

well, something could be the best and still awful, i suppose

the only way they're palatable is if you cover them in tons of other stuff so that they dont taste like brussel sprouts anymore, because what they taste like is just awful bitter

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
a bowls board would be neat. havent convinced myself its worth the expense just to try out tho

maybe do a kit and see how it goes

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

man i did not look at who tweeted this at first and did a triple take

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Also re: Blade Runner; lol at this

Updated VOIGHT-KAMPFF questions raising eyebrows in the skinjob department

from 'Moral foundations vignettes: a standardized stimulus database of scenarios based on moral foundations theory'

https://link.springer.com/article/10.3758/s13428-014-0551-2

sounds more like the baseline test from 2049, where the test-giver shouts the left part and the blade runner is expected to reply with "sanctity"

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Bluemillion posted:

Since cases are standardized, you could just go ahead and put a modern gaming PC in there. Nobody would steal the thing. Just a matter of what to rig the turbo button to.

that looks like it's probably AT, not ATX

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

man, these get me every time

i go "oh wow, a comprehensible joke! and its actually kind of funny!" and then look at the top and its a classic, every time

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

rotor posted:

now do capacitors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Moo Cowabunga posted:

they also don’t have wall mounted clothes dryers fixed to their laundry walls for some reason :shrug:

no cat6 utp jackpoint either