Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PIZZA.BAT)

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I had McDonalds in Norway a few times and it was actually pretty good mostly due to the fact that Norwegian health laws are such that food can only sit under heat lamps for a very limited amount of time so pretty much everything there is made to order.

that wasn't the experience I had in Norway, i often got served dry rear end burgers there, but it was like 15 years ago

In france though that's the case and other than the steaks being overdone McDonald's is actually pretty ok here

It's a shame they stopped doing the mc deluxe tho (a burger with a slice of tomato and pepper sauce, it owned)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
3ds max is a loving janky pile of garbage anyway compared to blender

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
redbull tastes like piss (and i know what piss tastes like, because i drank some redbull once)

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Kynes gestured across the suit torso "Reclaimed water circulates to catchpockets from which you draw it through this tube in the clip at your neck... Urine and feces are processed in the thigh pads." Paul nodded, touching the sip-tube, and Kynes saw he was already comfortable with the thought.

"What about cum?" Paul spoke suddenly, as if knowing the question was the correct one. Kynes stood rooted to the spot, his brain reeling at the Question-Never-Asked. Turning to the Duke, buying himself a moment to regain his footing, was a faint smile playing on those stern lips? The Duke tilted his head slightly to Paul, "Yes, Dr Kynes, what of cum in our stillsuits?' Kynes blinked, and realised that against a lifetime of Fremen training he was standing mouth open, aghast,

Looking to Stilgar now, for aid, to be saved, but there was only anger in those blue-on-blue eyes. "The fremen do not give up their lifewater unless it is for the good of the sietch." Less a statement and more a proclamation, how could it be otherwise?

Leto nodded slowly, his hard-gathered intelligence confirmed.

"We're leaving."

lmao

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006

ultravoices posted:

Dr. Kynes: You've worn a stillsuit before.
Paul Atreides: No.
Dr. Kynes: Your suit is fitted dick sucking fashion. Who told you how to do that?
Paul Atreides: No one. It seemed the proper way.

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006

always release your phones back to the river

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuvckBQ1bME

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

they sleep with one half on and the other off, lol

we do too the first night we sleep in an unfamiliar place
https://phys.org/news/2019-07-unihemispheric-humans.html

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006

I love how they made the effort of making it look like a 3.5 HDD instead of just a bland plastic box :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
those cables look like giant slugs :barf: