Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PIZZA.BAT)

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

NinetySevenA posted:

watched the first episode of the wire for the first time yesterday. then immediately find out one of the actors has died.

nice job you loving dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

filthy regex posted:

Figure 1: The Great Gig in the Sky

(bonus points if you can hear the theme song in your head right now)

ask(ed my wife) about Loom.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

stopped at 5:45 when I saw "subscribe to pewdiepie" spray painted in the background? isn't that an alt-right call now?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

figure it's worth a try

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

i remember this looking like the coolest thing when announced but i dont think they ever really nailed it right

AND JESUS WEPT!

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Bluecobra posted:

has this been done yet?

there was a whole photoshop thread on that. i remember contributing to it, but don’t remember what i made.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

infernal machines posted:

i miss that style of appliance design

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

is obvious plant some rich person’s hobby? or do they make money somehow from that?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

mystes posted:

It's from 2017

copyright says 2008

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

lmao 2022 welcome to the death of humanity

also maybe Gary Numan was right and friends are electric?

ha, thanks for letting me know that was a Gary Newman song. I didn’t even know the Information Society song I had been listening to was a cover until this post.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

mediaphage posted:

oh my god these are real

I don’t think the comic ever came out. it was extremely poorly received when this was announced, then Covid delayed, and likely given a quiet death.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

super green!

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Ellie Mnemonic

woman in the back is like “good for her!”

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

my parents had one of these. I think they took it out for Christmas and put the Christmas tree disk in. that only lasted a year or two.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Thanks, I needed a new avatar. The last one lost is pizzazz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

not gonna watch anything that long so i appreciated the synopsis

monsters inc sequel looking good