Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PIZZA.BAT)

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

quoting so i can see it

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

big ren faire energy

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

https://twitter.com/ExileGrimm/status/1417869037401432064

perhaps irony is truly dead

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

infernal machines fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Jul 25, 2021

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

echinopsis posted:

i went to wendy’s the other day for the first time and could not believe the size of the drinks

is 40oz coke normal in the US????

this thing is the size of texas

kinda sorta, yeah

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

wouldnt know, i'm not some fast food eater

e: image content:

currently researching how to reverse polarity on LCD motorcycle speedometers

invert the polarizer

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

yeah its looking like a backlight swap for amber LED and polarizer switch will git r done. I am not sure how tear-down-a-ble my current speedo is

not mine, just showing that this is a Thing in bikeland

the biggest issue i could see is if the polarizer is adhered directly to the glass as opposed to just being a loose thin film layer on top.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

it's a risc-v system. it has m2 nvme

infernal machines fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Jul 27, 2021

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

this is one of those references that will not be improved by having it explained. trust me on this

suffice it to say "came in" is key to the bit

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

if that was from the bugged MSG V release, that actually worked

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

yep its real. comp gamers on mobile platforms use em i think?

be interesting if a setup like this would allow one to charge a phone faster. lol

at least they're using noctua fans

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

not goldmined, no

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Lake of Methane posted:

That's not how the spectrum works. That's not it at all!

anally, yours

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

it's a NUC compute element, basically a full i7 system on a pci-e card for use in the new NUC platform

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

this raises an interesting question. is anim banned in yospos or can we go hog wild as long as we're posting in french?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

who will stop me?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

ADINSX posted:

Well the Finnish government it seems, like three times

if they've done it three times, arguably they haven't stopped him

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i mean, it's literally trying to eat you, it's only cute because it's so incapable of doing it

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

duz posted:

so are cats

i know. they'd kill you if they could

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

flakeloaf posted:

tag urself i'm the bony-headed assfish

we know buddy, we know

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

he's a farmer, not a lumberjack

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

lol. his fly is open

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

echinopsis posted:

ole mr can’t stop staring at someone’s crotch over here

it's a video titled $40 bear. where am i supposed to be looking?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

it's a rebuild, but a neat one

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

up to 8mph. finally, i can evade my dui and be environmentally friendly too

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

DrPossum posted:

i compute through a hole in a sheet

you should practice abstinence

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

the button u hit when u did a fucky wucky

how did you rig up a physical post button?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

haveblue posted:

came in 60 seconds

Achmed Jones posted:

the french erection

are they getting hosed by a citroën? i guess if they own one, pretty much

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we know, you won't stop telling us

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

neat

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

the folder is just filled with pictures of the sign

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

oh wow, that must have been a grim article, looking to the future of atari

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i really want to know what their software did to send video clips by email in 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

mad max prequel looking good. that george miller really knows his craft