Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PIZZA.BAT)

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
if you have to axe...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
buck-a-suck

e: probably infringing on your mother's trademark there

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

if you find yourself in the deep woods with nothing but a baguette you won't be laughing

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

mediaphage posted:

i carried a knife regularly until i flew for business all the time. now that i’m out of that line i went back to keep a little pocket knife because they’re so handy.

the other ridiculous side of knife crew are the people with like massive swiss army knives

i used to carry a small pocket knife until the day i went with my friend to his court date and realized i had to ditch it before i could enter the building

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

the one i had at the time would have been the 1970s equivalent of those. it had been my grandfather's but it was clearly a cheap piece of crap that wouldn't hold an edge

infernal machines fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Apr 28, 2022

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

gently caress you, i'm not letting some goddamn sticker tell me what to do

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

PokeJoe posted:

flying saucers man

a crashed space ship on an alien planet

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

it was a metric inch

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

echinopsis posted:

wanna eat a metric hamburger

they call it a royale with cheese

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

those things are textured plastic, terrible for doing powder drugs off of

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

I forgot that i was getting one final paycheck from the old job so i'm several macbooks ahead of where i thought i'd be. i have a 2015 rmbp but it needs a battery soon, thinking hard about getting an m1 air for my personal laptop.

you just add the core clocks together and that's the speed, right? that's how that works

loving MDG used to pull that poo poo when intel first released the dual-core pentiums and man did i ever hate having to explain to people that's not really the clock speed.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Sniep posted:

i literally dont get it, is that a reference to something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl5vi9ir49g
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/He_Ain%27t_Heavy,_He%27s_My_Brother

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

this airlifts the crab

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

graph posted:

i started wearing deodorant in 5th grade

which time through 5th grade?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

this is why you don't touch the screen, janet

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

long live the new flesh

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

echinopsis posted:

wish I could eat a tree :cry:

the only thing stopping you is you, echi

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

silent
party
beefs

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

infernal machines fucked around with this message at 23:00 on May 7, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

given the state of much of the mall, there may be one

to the pool

infernal machines fucked around with this message at 00:01 on May 8, 2022