Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PIZZA.BAT)

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Reposting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Action Jacktion posted:

here's how the Transformers wiki describes his death in their 'on this day' feature:

lmfao

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Are there more this than just the two photos?

Video Nasty fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Jul 30, 2021

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

https://i.imgur.com/dZ4uunx.mp4

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Found a new good account to follow :kimchi:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1423121448122654724

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

DrPossum posted:

what is a horse even?!

Ruddha posted:

I don't know about anyone else, but I know for a fact that horses are stupider than poo poo and WILL kill themselves if you don't take an absurd amount of precautions and adorn them
in the right silly accessories so that they don't scare themselves and fall over dead, and even then at best you can reduce the chances that they will do that, but they're still absolutely going to.

Women who are obsessed with horses are just as bad as ones who are obsessed with anything else, but it may be dumber because it's a placeholder for animalistic male sexuality; however, in reality,
it doesn't hold up because dominant male sexual energy is incompatible with horse personality and tendencies because, again, they're absolutely going to kill themselves by accident, whereas studs
and straight power tops are highly unlikely to catch their reflection in a mirror then break their leg and get eaten by a mountain lioness

Of course, if you don't nail little metal rings onto them, they'll split open, and then they'll die.

I personally guarantee you a dog will never in this life hear a bee then have a heart attack out of fear, dying.

Babies grow up and that's okay, it's like, sometimes a great meal is worth a lot of prep, for example. Horses only get more likely to die from a stupid reason as they get older. Oh poor ol' Freckles, thought of ants and died.

That's understandable, but in the scheme of things it's a fairly low chance. With horses, there is no such thing as a natural death at any point in existence: they've strictly only died from stupid poo poo. Saw water and passed away.Ruddha posted:

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Vintersorg posted:

Wasn't there a sequel or another comic like that about another city in Canada?

Toronto lol

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

echinopsis posted:

reminds me
of my favourite joke that i invented

what starts with S and ends with H I T?

Normally, you tell the punchline so people get the joke.

e: image tax

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

echinopsis posted:

idk why gendered terms are lame, they just require thought/effort/awareness

plz no

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Many years ago I took a road trip with my buddy down historic Rt. 66 and halfway to Springfield we came across a rabbit ranch with a gigantic sign that looks like this magnet we got.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

echinopsis posted:

i like to make flick books and am making one as we speak

https://twitter.com/i/status/1433797937436536832

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

The Advantage fuckin' ruled so hard.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

IT'S A GIRL!!!

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Learning how to make a new avatar in Premiere it stinks!

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I got to pet capybaras in texas and they were cool & chill but I also got to pet a sloth and holy poo poo that dude was just mugging for more pets and carrot sticks. It was awesome.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Zaxxon posted:

dang where in texas was this?

This was at the Sea Quest aquarium in Ft. Worth. They let us go "backstage" and see the shark eggs before they hatched :kimchi:
https://fortworth.visitseaquest.com/

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Achmed Jones posted:

gently caress yeah book-it

This and the legacy salad bar that they used to have was the best thing ever.

e: man why did all the fast food restaurants have kickass salad bars but now they don't?

Video Nasty fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Sep 14, 2021

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

source: worked at pizza hut

all depended on time of day. start of each shift we'd load up the deep pans with the dough bits and - this is the key - just straight vegetable oil out of a big pump tank. it's deep fried pizza. i'm not hating. the longer it was since it was panned the better it was. end of day pans were standard 'oh darn somebody ordered this and never picked it up im taking it home' fare.

I worked in the Pizza-Hut-inside-a-Target and all we made were the personal pan pizzas.
They proofed all the dough that would be used for the day overnight in a huge walk-in proofing oven, using a five-shelf cart on wheels.
All the dough was thawed for the next day during the morning shift and eventually moved into the proofing oven. All the proofed dough would sit in the "refrigerator" before being smooshed into the pans and cranked into pizzas.
The "cheese" we had was plastic to the touch and did not resemble the smell of any cheese I've ever sliced at my job at the deli.
The sauce was always spun onto the pizza in a simple spoon method. More than one spoonful was over-using the portions for your shift.
The pepperoni were maybe the only thing on the pizza qualifying as "food" because they were all-pork to my recollection.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

lmfao

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

Treat it like a seasoning meat (dice, sizzle up like bacon) and you will be surprised. Just don't eat a cold brick of it, thats grody.

I visited the Spam museum in Minnesota and it was really cool. Lots of genius recipes from cultures around the world.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I've only had Spam twice in my life but both times it was real good and prepared well. The museum opened me up to some interesting new possibilities.
Not the spam & peanut butter cookies though. I don't think I'm that brave.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Achmed Jones posted:

afaik hormel is still evil as gently caress

While yes, the corporation of Hormel is evil, they are rather committed to bringing food to communities that need it.
https://www.hormelfoods.com/responsibility/#communities-the-world

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

When I was a young lad and expressed interest in a motorcycle my father told me a wiser decision would be to purchase a gun and put it to my head.

e: pic tax

Video Nasty fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Oct 13, 2021

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

re: ferry chat, we took Walker on a ferry last year to cross over to Macinac Island and he was NOT enjoying it at all.
https://i.imgur.com/DAiypYk.mp4

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

Yeah there was a lot of "this game will destroy your life, and you're going to loving love it" vibes going on around then

e:
https://twitter.com/Voodoo_Pork/status/1333832689435205637

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Light Gun Man posted:

all those 80s and 90s videogame/snack commercials that are like OUR PRODUCT WILL DESTROY YOUR HOUSE / SUMMON WRESTLERS TO BEAT YOU UP AND ALSO DESTROY YOUR HOUSE

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

someone called this non-fungible tolkein :lmao:

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

lmfao the BMW that had to 3-point-turn the hairpin

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

a couple years back Medicom put out a Sofubi of that Snoopy with the mask and I’m still mad at myself for not getting one

holy poo poo

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

I don't think I ever saw that one, just House 2.

Fun fact, I once had to explain what teabagging was to George Wendt.

https://twitter.com/jimprov/status/1429988056552124417

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

ChubbyChecker posted:

"that internet is so you" is probably one of the worst burns in existence

idk man my internet is mostly Burger King parking lot fights

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

psiox posted:

i always wanted to visit colorado in the pre-plague days but i figure it's like everywhere else i've ever lived: there's the One Good Part and then nearly everywhere else is backwater confederate flag-waving trash with a 'jesus saves' sign on every lovely store

The one time I visited Denver I got to see the aquarium and participate in a blunt circle in the parking lot of the super8 or whatever I was staying at. It was nice. The only billboard I remember seeing just said GROW LIGHTS in the GOT MILK font

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003