Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PIZZA.BAT)

lifetime supply of Pocky
Aug 19, 2003

echinopsis posted:

some drugs like venlafaxine bind to some receptors at certain doses and then as the dose increases other receptors come on board so under 150mg it acts like an SSRI but above that it acts as an SNRi

wonder if it’s something like that. at higher doses maybe something stimulating comes on board that is stronger than the sedation

I just assumed tho that those with psychosis have enough dopamine to combat the sedation

like you’re the pharmacist, so i’ll defer, but isn’t it what they call combo agonist/antagonist activity? something like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lifetime supply of Pocky
Aug 19, 2003

KoRMaK posted:

its so disappointing when the show is over and they haven't played ANY of the new wave industrial erae stuff. dont be embarrassed by your history, Al. you look like more of a chode by not playing the twelve inch singles.

carpenter brut opened for ministry last time i saw em. wowzers

carpenter brut puts on a helluva rock show for a *beep*boop* band

lifetime supply of Pocky
Aug 19, 2003

going to the museum to say hello to my old friend