Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PIZZA.BAT)

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

DrPossum posted:

i have bewitched pp

don't worry dr juma will make your pennis strong. i guess that means it will do great at the clean and jerk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

NO DOXING IN THE POS

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

you're a damned rapscallion

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

the "other" color is also indistinguishable from IE (i think it was) for me

it's a bad visualization of interesting information

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

wtf smoka go to a petting zoo

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

wait do they not have petting zoos i edmonton? if not, then the place truly is cursed

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i fuckin love petting zoos. i'm the old dude holding a duck and surrounded by goats

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i got pockets full of quarters for the feed machines but i don't need em cause the animals love me. pro move
is to give the feed to all the kids that are sad that the old dad is hogging all the goats. gotta give em a chance you know

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

SmokaDustbowl posted:

in your wallet for 40 bucks

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

computers are not attractive. computers are shameful, evil little boxes and they deserve to be neither seen nor heard. a pox upon them (disclosure: the poxes keep me employed)

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

the button u hit when u did a fucky wucky

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

the french erection

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

echi is regretting his hobby of trolling yospos

its ok echi

i have a bid on a radio like this (not quite as good condition, though) and i really hope i win it. it's cool

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

hell yeah that rules jonny

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

if you dont smell ya might wanna get a covid test!

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i dont get it

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i looked it up and the recommendation for colon cancer screening is 45. idk what the mechanics of it are though

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

How hard is it to tell someone / comply with "eat a big bowl of shredded wheat for breakfast every day"

let me introduce you to our friend hbag

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

hbag, weeping, poking box of shredded wheat with their finger

"I KNOW HOW BOXES WORK! I REQUIRE A BOX-CUTTER! I'M SO HUNGRY!"

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

rotor posted:

perhaps you could use a computer

fuckin gross dude

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

more like tiktoast

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Kenny Logins posted:

the talking irish snake with a human skull wearing a "jaunty" tophat didn't hurt either

go on...

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i love the word "shitbird". i was simultaneously happy and sad when it was a thing in The Wire

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

BARONS DELIGHTFUL ACCOUTREMENT

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

since we're talking shirts we've made

there's also the se gay haz el crimen ascii skeleton but i didnt screenshot it

i have em with black text and white text and all that. happy to send originals if someone wants to have them printed themselves, but i also have a teespring store where the prices are basically minimum allowable rounded up to the next dollar. i actually cashed out a month or so ago - somewhere between i think 150 and 200 sales gave me around $70. it was cool.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

what the gently caress dont dox me

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Kuvo posted:

lol currently wearing that

gently caress yeah!

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

but what if im the one who finally makes the breakthrough and breeds a line of domesticated beaver buddies?

Achmed Jones fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Aug 30, 2021

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

quote:

The IR 7000 has much in common with the Casio Secret Sender 6000 (JD-6000) and the Casio My Super Magic Diary JD-6500, including similar button placements, shells, and modes. While not designated with a JD model number, it is likely that the IR 7000 is the successor to the JD-6500. While the IR 7000 has a battle mode, the JD-6000 has a universal television remote and the JD-6500 has a virtual pet

sounds like the My Super Magic Diary is the clear winner

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i thought keeb was a snarky term for fans of korean animation. short for keeaboo

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

whoa it's pissing out of its rear end

that owns echi

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

if you pronounce it "keebab" youre a monster

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

echinopsis posted:

lol I was searching for an old thread and found a thread called "who is yospos girl of 2015" lol and thi was in it

lol

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

lmao im the red blooded messiah

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i used "yall" growing up and got made fun of in college. i replaced it with "you guys". then i started teaching and went back to "yall" cause gendered terms are lame

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

HELLO MEATSACKS

TODAY WE SHALL LEARN ABOUT THINGS AND FACTS

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i like david cross

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i dont think its really becoming a thing. people say it is, but i dont think ive ever seen somebody that didnt grow up saying it use it. i could be wrong though

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

mediaphage posted:

i think it is in text, i see it online a lot from people who didn't use it growing up because it's used to weird effect

like, i can't think of a good example right now, but i'll see it used when it feels out of place

oh thatís fair. I meant in person/speech. outside of this site I have no idea whatís going on online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

echinopsis posted:

idk why gendered terms are lame, they just require thought/effort/awareness

jesus i'm not going to explain this to you if you can't figure it out