Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Um I'm sorry but football is coming home (from the olympics)??? GB women have dispatched the nefarious Japanese and Chileans already, and have qualified for the next round.

Shame we couldn't medal in the men's road race. Yates just didn't have the legs with the Tour de France riders around him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

This has turned into a little bit of a Woeful Wednesday.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

She did it!

Shame the sport is dumb

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

For some reason during these games I keep thinking about that period of time where Will Ferrell released a bunch of films about him being a weird guy doing esoteric sports for "comedic" value. Dressage would be perfect. The music can be whatever 80s glam rock band they've got the rights to. Half way through the horse can dab. For some reason the horse has a red mohawk. Box office gold.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Hockey is a great sport to care about for the Olympics and forget about.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Bip Roberts posted:

I'm trying to make a mental ranking of the countries in the anglosphere that is root for and I'm absolutely at a loss, they're all so dislikable. NZ and Jamaica are probably up there but even they are annoying where they are good.

If you can count Fiji then Fiji are the winners.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

I'm going to be out for most of yesterday's evening session :( stupid weekends getting in the way of me procrastinating during work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

It's insane