Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Will be living vicariously through this thread and the BBC website coverage as some of the NBC coverage literally just cuts out any other non-US team. (Luckily the event coverage seems similar to the iplayer style I remember from 2012). I probably know nobody representing us these days, but it’s nice to learn about the current batch.

Miss the years of Linford and Colin Jackson, great fun while growing up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Wow! Gold/Silver in the Men’s 200m Freestyle. Fantastic race, especially that final split.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

A bronze in the team gymnastics! I wish I had the energy to tune in and watch this competition in full due to the insanity, but that’s a great result for sure.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

They didn't show any of the GB come back because they were in 7th with 2 apparatus to go.

drat, hopefully they can put together some footage to show them kicking some rear end then.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Aw, Knight in the 400 :(

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

That bmx run by Charlotte was amazing, I was hoping Hannah would hit an awesome 2nd run to make it a real tight competition but luck just not on her side.

That front flip.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Hopefully everyone will get to see it in the morning, it was just wonderful to watch. I had to laugh when I went into the bmx thread just to see Proteus Jones also posted “That front flip.”

Because. That front flip.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Might be asking a bit much of the country that goes into full panic the second a snowflake hits the pavement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Rarity posted:

All sports are inferior to the noble art of pro wrestling anyway

I'm glad to see a few people jumped on pro-wrestling being a sport that could be added to the olympics in the other thread, as I genuinely think it would be a lot of fun and have been trying to convince people using the same arguments as goatface.