Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

That was 3 rounds of damage in 1, god drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Holy poo poo that is NOT how I saw this going after round 1.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
That was wild.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Fotn so far

Keptbroom
Sep 10, 2009
What a comeback. Sick fight.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

another cool fight

individual865
Mar 26, 2007

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.
Taking Maverick in this one.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Miranda Maverick is already a really good fight name, adding "fear the" in the middle of it is dumb as hell

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Turns out you can mess with the zohan

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Maycee needs to get away from TAM.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Her striking is just terrible. No turning the foot over on kicks, knees that aren't even close, can't close the distance without lunging forward at the waist, huge tell when she's about to throw her right hand, no side to side head movement, feints that no one bites on. Sheesh

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
I do not believe that Maycee Barber is back.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
Huh

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Can both fighters lose a fight?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

That's some bad judging folks.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

That's a decision

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

terrible fight terrible judging TAM sucks

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I do not see how an argument can be made on any of the first two rounds going to Barber.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Is it possible to go down in the rankings from a w

COPE 27 fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Jul 25, 2021

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahaha “come support my alt right organization!”

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Operation Underground Railroad got a referee fired from WWE due to its to connections to QAnon.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

What the gently caress... I had the volume down and thought they were interviewing the loser

What a robbery

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

sportsgenius86 posted:

Hahaha “come support my alt right organization!”

Please elaborate.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Le Saboteur posted:

Operation Underground Railroad got a referee fired from WWE due to its to connections to QAnon.

Hahaha I thought that sounded like some insane qanon poo poo

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Strickland vs Hall: Battle of the Head Cases.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/12/technology/qanon-save-the-children-trafficking.html

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

This promo would be ten times better if all the Hall video was replaced with the shot of him angrily skulling a jug of water on TUF.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Brut posted:

Please elaborate.

See my post.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Brut posted:

Please elaborate.

It’s a QAnon adjacent organization that basically exploits sexual trafficking to promote dumb theories and pro-Republican horseshit.

They’re the exact type of group that actually harms real anti-trafficking orgs by overloading them with bullshit claims like pizzagate.

Everyone involved with Operation Underground Railroad is a braindead chud.

Here’s The organization’s most notorious member in action:

https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1387259525040943104?s=21

Truther Vandross fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Jul 25, 2021

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Huh, weird, this is the relevant quote from this article:

quote:

For established anti-trafficking groups, the surge of support from internet conspiracy theorists has been a mixed blessing. Some activists, such as Tim Ballard, the founder of the anti-trafficking group Operation Underground Railroad, see an opportunity to reach a new, hyper-engaged online audience.

“Some of these theories have allowed people to open their eyes,” Mr. Ballard said. “So now it’s our job to flood the space with real information so the facts can be shared.”

But everything I'm finding other than this one NYT article seems to point towards what the rest of ya'll are saying, heh.

Le Saboteur posted:

There's a UFC cutman that was openly wearing QAnon poo poo for a while until he got called out online for it, he's still working though.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I don’t know anything about Operation Underground Railroad other than that is a horrible name for a bunch of white people.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
Elkins fights are what people who don't watch MMA think all MMA fights and fighters are like.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Does anyone know what TJ felt when the ufc called his manager 2 years ago? Slipped my mind

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Brut posted:

Huh, weird, this is the relevant quote from this article:

But everything I'm finding other than this one NYT article seems to point towards what the rest of ya'll are saying, heh.

There's a UFC cutman that was openly wearing QAnon poo poo for a while until he got called out online for it, he's still working though.

The NYT is entirely staffed with the most incredulous marshmallows who let anyone play "both sides" with them and take statements at face value. They have a pattern of uncritically quoting nazis and not bothering to do fact checking.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

beep by grandpa posted:

Does anyone know what TJ felt when the ufc called his manager 2 years ago? Slipped my mind

His blood turning to sludge.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Referee sir

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

That ref wanted to watch a man die, I guess. So lovely

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
So are they rehabilitating TJ as a litmus test to see if they can do the same for Jones later?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

Lol the guy who *checks notes* likes trees is nicknamed "the sandman"