Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
The Rangers have a Lundkvist right after getting rid of Lundqvist? What the hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Doesn't Bettman have the ability, as commissioner, to just say "no, you really can't pick that guy, try again."? Like, use your power, dude.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
The Sabres have even picked players who don't exist.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

The Dirty Burger posted:

I love how hard John Chayka hosed that franchise and then bailed. Lost their first round pick for a secret workout for draft prospects and pulled the plug.

I was kind of rooting for him because it’s always nice to get fresh young faces with different ideas in those positions, but also rooting against him out of jealousy because we’re the same age

Don't forget his last acts as GM, where he managed to wind up with only 5 picks in the 2020 draft, all of them in the 4th round or later, and used his first pick of the day to select absolute fucker Mitchell Miller and then immediately have to renege on it.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Good god, the Coyotes are going to literally just be Phil Kessel at this rate.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Eric the Mauve posted:

He got destroyed by the Penguins and by Malkin in particular. That ECF was one of the most one sided playoff series I ever saw.

Everyone remembers the Malkin hat trick spinorama goal for good reason, but this is by far my favorite goal of that series:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owg_mUhQ-n8&t=121s

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Olli Juolevi has been traded to the Panthers for Juho Lamikko, a 4th liner who seems like he's reached a wall in development, and Noah Juulsen, who is remembered for being the Canadiens' version of Olli Juolevi before he got picked up in waivers. Considering Juulsen couldn't beat out luminary defensemen like Brandon Montour to crack the top-6 for the Panthers even with an injury to Kevin Connauton, it seems like a real wash of a trade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Merry Kraken eve, everyone!