Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
That's -1 fyi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
good enough for me.

##vote CirclMastr

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

CirclMastr (6): GulagDolls, Bifauxnen, Sub Rosa, Infinitum, merk, the holy poopacy
Maerlyn (1): Sandwolf
Bifauxnen (0): merk, merk

Not Voting (4): CirclMastr, Maerlyn, PlasticAutomaton, t a s t e

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 03rd, 2021 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 11 hours.

SANDWOLF is confirmed NOT-MAFIA.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Following the violence of last night, no one was in the mood to fool around. They weren't going to wait for the station to send help, they fell in almost immediately on Caraway, beating them down and binding their hands. Caraway seemed stunned, almost out of it.

"Well?" someone shouted. "Don't you have anything to say for yourself you piece of trash?"

Caraway's head lolled to the side and despite the blood and bruises on their face, they smiled very, very wide.

"Call a med-bot," Caraway said.

"But not for me."

Caraway moaned and shuddered, unhinging their jaw so that a massive tongue rolled out of their mouth and onto the floor. From there it rose in the air like a snake, gingerly testing the air while everyone looked on in astonishment. It turned to face Oregano, and from somewhere deep in the back of Caraway's throat, a growl emerged.

The tongue whipped across the room, impossibly long at a distance of at least fifteen feet, and wrapped around Oregano's neck. You all heard the snap before you could move.

Even later, once they had beaten Caraway into a pulp so that they were assuredly dead, even after they threw the body in cryo storage for later examination, they could not free Oregano from the tongue's grip.

CirclMastr, Diana "Caraway" Kaminski, Mafia Bomb was executed day three!

SubRosa, Harold "Oregano" Chance, Town Governor was killed day three!

night actions, 24 hours.

Votecount for Day 3

CirclMastr (6): GulagDolls, Bifauxnen, Sub Rosa, Infinitum, merk, the holy poopacy
Maerlyn (1): Sandwolf
Bifauxnen (0): merk, merk

Not Voting (4): CirclMastr, Maerlyn, PlasticAutomaton, t a s t e

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 03rd, 2021 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 10 hours.

SANDWOLF is confirmed NOT-MAFIA.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
It takes a little while to identify Rosemary, what with the head gone. It's difficult to imagine what could have done this, even the cleaning-bot scraping brains off the wall from their exploded brain seems non-plussed. What's even weirder is that the room is warm, which shouldn't be possible given the circumstances. The question of what exactly happened to Rosemary weighs on you, as you contemplate, not for the first time nor the last, just how utterly isolated you are up here. Communications are still offline, any distress signals you put out seem to be blocked. You can't be sure whether that's the work of whatever things are up here with you, or just Zeppco company policy. Either way, one thing is clear.

No one is coming to save you.

Gulagdolls, Charlotte "Rosemary" Larson, Town Painter died night three!

Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (8): Bifauxnen, Infinitum, Maerlyn, merk, PlasticAutomaton, Sandwolf, t a s t e, the holy poopacy

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 04th, 2021 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

quote:

Lose a little feeling in my fingers
Gain an edge of panic in my face
Search for some sign to tell me just how long I've been here
Overturn the place
Feels like each time my efforts fail
The whole hillsides disapprove
Feel like a man whose veins have frozen overnight
Lying there trying to move

Somberbrero fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Aug 3, 2021

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Maerlyn and PlasticAutomaton were both visiting Sandwolf last night.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

the holy poopacy posted:

lmao thank you pal

Maerlyn I presume I was part of an ecco/multi cop?

PA have you claimed?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Could there be another NK going around? The description of last night's kill and the death of Snooze sound more alike than dissimilar..

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

the holy poopacy posted:

OK so this interaction narrows it down to Bif, merk, or taste for me.

I am 100% A-OK with a taste dunk today.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Infinitum posted:

OK so this interaction narrows it down to Bif, merk, or taste for me.

I am 100% A-OK with a taste dunk today.

Bif, Merk, taste

2, 1, 3

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I'd rather go with merk than Taste

##vote merk

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Yeah I'm actually OK with that as well.

##vote merk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
taste claims to have been a JOAT with a one-shot cop... which would be a convenient scum claim.

Bif and Merk are the only two unclaimed players (well, also PA but at least they didn't do the nightkill last night.) I'd lean Merk between the two of them but need another look to be sure.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

the holy poopacy posted:

Confirm, tracked plastic there

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Okay but why would Maerlyn visit me as part of the multi cop when I claimed Miller?

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Man I am glad CirclMaster exploded on Rosa, that makes things a lot easier. Maerlyn, who'd you visit?

Poopacy, are you a full lookout or a JOAT?

I'd at least wait to get full claims from Bif and Merk before slamming votes down, cause I'm way more suspicious of Bif still.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

merk posted:

Let’s pigeon hole ourselves into voting two people based on unconfirmed results in a setup we don’t understand with two other alignment confirming mechanics also claimed. What could go wrong?

Also, why would I, as “godfather,” be against this plan?

i can't rule out Bif being a ~~~smooth operator~~~ but stuff like this seems pretty straightforward

##vote merk

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

Okay but why would Maerlyn visit me as part of the multi cop when I claimed Miller?

I was under the impression that was negated d3

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yeah a mass claim prolly can't hurt at this point in the game. I'm a trainee, which is another JOAT but the stuff in my toolkit wasn't usable (or even displayed) until D3. Might sit on the deets of what I got left just in case, though.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Man I am glad CirclMaster exploded on Rosa, that makes things a lot easier. Maerlyn, who'd you visit?

Poopacy, are you a full lookout or a JOAT?

I'd at least wait to get full claims from Bif and Merk before slamming votes down, cause I'm way more suspicious of Bif still.

plain watcher, nothing special (other than mason)

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

t a s t e posted:

I was under the impression that was negated d3

It was negated by the town being told I'm town but I have no reason to think I'm not a miller still technically

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Taste do you have a full list of your night actions

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I’ve had two

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I can make the list, but I trust everyone to remember

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

How do you feel about that Bif

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

How do you feel about that Bif

Eh, seems OK and merk still seems like the better option. Taste had been claiming that stuff earlier all along. And I really don't like merk rocking up all trying to vote me for a complete bullshit reason but then rolling right over and saying I had a point on Circl when the lunch on him was already totally a done deal.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Also Merk rocking up, not reading results, and then pushing for ~lets vote on posts~

Yeah nah

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote merk

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I wonder what it is about this game that suddenly inspired a resurgence of love for the turbo? And Amni and Grandi aren't even here!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I’d vote merk I guess

It was him or plastic for my track

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I feel like we’re missing something tho

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Sandwolf posted:

lmao thank you pal

Maerlyn I presume I was part of an ecco/multi cop?

PA have you claimed?

Yeah I figured why not since I hadn't yet. Sandwolf, merk and taste gave me a MAFIA result but I assume that's the miller (I wondered if it would be different with the mod confirm).

I still wonder why you didn't claim miller out the gate, talk to cults has me wondering if you are technically a cult leader or cultist.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Maerlyn posted:

Yeah I figured why not since I hadn't yet. Sandwolf, merk and taste gave me a MAFIA result but I assume that's the miller (I wondered if it would be different with the mod confirm).

I still wonder why you didn't claim miller out the gate, talk to cults has me wondering if you are technically a cult leader or cultist.

cult leader with a modconfirmed not-mafia read seems like a level of bullshit I'd rather not contemplate

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Consider my vote on merk

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Though honestly the kills on Gulag and Toalpaz only really make sense for merk "only coward scum don't kill lurkers"

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Just dunk so we can have a hattrick of turbos that lynch scum.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Infinitum posted:

Also Merk rocking up, not reading results, and then pushing for ~lets vote on posts~

Yeah nah

I actually think that's just town Merk

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Has anyone not contributed yet

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
i mean I'm vaguely interested in what merk has to say but principally for entertainment purposes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

t a s t e posted:

Has anyone not contributed yet

merk, lol