Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:greenangel:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

My mountain goats story is that he came to play an outdoor concert at my school and chastised students for smoking cigarettes like 100m away because it would affect his livelihood

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I’m going to visit infinitum intentionally

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I think infi played this well except he may not have considered scum have a ninja or whatever

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Bif I barely remember what I did last game

No, I considered it. I feel the benefit of immediate fullclaim offsets the risk of a ninja-type role if town are aware they shouldn't visit me intentionally - as scum will try to throw whoever's on the list under the bus.

Don't be on the list intentionally is the biggest net gain for town

That’s your judgment I guess, I generally throw ninja into every one of my games with trackers/watchers to balance idk

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

even if there is a ninja here it's still a net-zero gain, not like if he hadn't claimed he would have been better off re: a ninja

Well, we’d presumably have town players more likely to visit him so it’s a different situation rather than better or worse

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

Say scum NK Inf on N4 or whatever, using a ninja, and Inf flips with no visitors. Scum just wasted a NK to gain nothing. They’re gonna have to WIFOM it until the end of the game.

Why not just kill him n1? I don’t follow

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

This lie detector poo poo’s lame

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

One true post is enough to change the world, and I just made it

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Somber does interesting stuff with the setups so very possible but I think he’d be explicit about cult mechanics since so many hate them

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I’ve got another content game

Whoever buys me brunch will control my vote for the next two days

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

merk posted:

Taste’s style of late (only seen town) is to do nothing in many posts for multiple game days and then get into a huge pissing match with someone when they call him out on it.

If we’re going off of the last two games it’d be more accurate to say that I name scum early and then don’t do anything about it

Cassandra level play

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Better be careful lest my steely gaze penetrates your defenses merk

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Gg look at me

Are you scum

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I’m convinced

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

That you’re LYING

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote ia

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Hey can we just straight up rip this bandaid off right away?

##vote taste

Boy it’s weird that you are so obsessed with me here

Wait a minute, enhance!!!!

t a s t e posted:

I’m going to visit infinitum intentionally

Ah ok

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Infinitum posted:

I mean it's cute you think that's the reason I'm voting you, and disappointing your gameplan is apparently to get into a slap fight with people pointing out you're not engaging.

At least it’d be a good reason!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

You’re starting early taste!

It doesn’t really make any sense as a vote otherwise.

Banging the drum on a “lurker” lynch… on d1…

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Anyway ia is scum because of his word choice in responding to my scummusation

Town say no, scum get creative

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I read his recent posting as trying to convey that he was a jester

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Of course, a jester does not want to convey that he is a jester

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

What in the world

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Be the change

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It’s not alignment indicative for ia imo

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

Am waiting to see how this Sub Rosa action works but their vote looks the worst to me. Followed closely by Plastic’s.

*forgets that circl exists* uh huh. Yeah.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Lmao

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ok, why

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Waiting for ia to be some kind of lynch redirector or smth

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I’m staying here

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

Speed running wasting all of towns resources huh

“Towns”

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If sub Rosa is going to interfere with the lynch for their own purposes it makes sense to lynch them now

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote sub rosa

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sub Rosa posted:

I strongly feel people should make their own calls on how they use their abilities, and whenever I see someone crowdsourcing their vig target or whatever, it just looks to me like they aren't wanting to own the action.

I made my call and I own my action, even if that gets me lunched or it was a bad play or whatever.

Sure, but in most of those situations those abilities don’t affect the one collective ability town has to win the game

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

lol at Taste AND Toal both arguing to lunch someone they themselves are stating is town

can you two just try to play pro-town this game

Sandwolf, if you can find a post where I said sub Rosa is town I will double your vote for the rest of the game

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I don’t do that either!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

SR is probably some somber special 3p unlyncher sk, but if not, then more likely scum than anti town town

I’m not going to feel bad about voting for someone who’s going to hold the lynch hostage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

lmao he pardoned Bif while voting IA, I’m not sure he’s doing what you’re characterizing him as doing

Also you just called him 3P smh

Clearly you’re engaging with a parallel universe taste based on your posting so take it up with him instead