Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
im here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
hello my lovelies i was distracted by the first case in the great ace attorney but now i can post

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I just started case two this game is so loving good.

The animations are great, so smooth. And the orchestral music version of tracks...

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i wanted to change my pronouns on the vote finder thingie because apparently that is a new thing since i last play but apparently i already have an account tied to my old email that i already deleted... rip...

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

CirclMastr posted:

I don't know what that means.

...huh

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Also what the heck is content game?

...huh

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Maerlyn posted:

I also don't know what content game means. We can't all be mafia experts :colbert:

...huh

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
moon party, low g pinata

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Maerlyn posted:

I was wondering why you would want to claim right off the bat but you posted before I could ask.

yeahhhh not the smartest move but it does tell us there are probably scum roles like redirectors and what not

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i mean, considering if infintium is not lying.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

PlasticAutomaton posted:

It's a moon party, a party about the moon.

its easy to get the cheese for the hors d'oeuvres during a moon party

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
if you like your role so much, why don't you marry it

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I think if Infinitum's scum that would be an incredibly ballsy move to pull right at the start of the game and is more likely to backfire and get attention on him Day 1 while also giving himself an incredibly disposable role, meaning he's putting himself up for first lunch.

So yeah, I'm going to believe the claim because the alternative seems like absolute suicide.

This player is new right? Anyway bad post, its clear this role would be a good scum claim simply by the fact people are backing off infinitum now. If they do flip scum later we should look back on this post because it feels exposition-y and that could be on the behalf of a scum teammate maybe.

Sub Rosa posted:

I do expect it to be role heavy so maybe it isn't as bad for scum to get a list of town that has targetable actions than some games where it's just "here is your list of town PRs to kill asap"

Sub Rosa posted:

Something here is pinging me. He's effectively VT. Why would he be a priority target? Why "prioritize" ? In case they lose the ninja team member? Not in the nature of ninjas to be easily caught?

Only works out to me if they have like one-shot of Ninja. But that's a weird thing to go to to me? Unless you know that the scum team has limited Ninja access.

these two posts feel off to me. almost feels like talking about the game as if they weren't in it

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
mutant!?!?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

PlasticAutomaton posted:

If there's one thing I've learned about Toalpaz, it's that they always act in contradictory, scummy-looking ways as town, and everyone just kinda shrugs at it because that's just how Toalpaz is.

ew

the holy poopacy posted:

i really don't follow this logic. i have no idea how long toalpaz's joke phase runs but individually neither of these make a lot of sense to me and together they seem to contradict each other. i dunno i'm going to have to think about the implications of claiming visits.

what is the contradiction here though?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Toalpaz posted:

vig infinitum
mason snooze
cop merk

baby :blush:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
you are nothing like gulag, and if you ever say taht again i'll kill you

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Mr. Steak posted:

merk scummy for pretending to not understand what a party host is......?

???
i didn't know what a party host was

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
it sure isn't confusing we have someone with a poop avatar in this game and someone with a poop name in this game

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Snooze Cruise posted:

it sure isn't confusing we have someone with a poop avatar in this game and someone with a poop name in this game

we should probably kill one of them

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

GulagDolls posted:

you could just get a new avatar :troll:

you fucker, you rear end in a top hat, you jerk

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
some people confused me with the 2010 film, The Town (aligned), because i am town aligned

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

PlasticAutomaton posted:

The Gnosia game was a couple of months ago though.

Also I am town aligned.

Infinitum posted:

##vote PlasticAutomaton

this interaction isn't really doing favors with weirdness i pointed out before in this post

PlasticAutomaton posted:

The Gnosia game was a couple of months ago though.

Also I am town aligned.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I think if Infinitum's scum that would be an incredibly ballsy move to pull right at the start of the game and is more likely to backfire and get attention on him Day 1 while also giving himself an incredibly disposable role, meaning he's putting himself up for first lunch.

So yeah, I'm going to believe the claim because the alternative seems like absolute suicide.

sorry this post

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
lmao i thought this was a joke

Infinitum posted:

Yes I am being serious about the lie detector posts, this is a semi-rare role that is used.

nerd

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
between this and the "im approaching this game like one night werewolf" lmao

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Let's just get this out of the way then.

I am town aligned.

???

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Just thought I'd repost it without the Gnosia game reference just to play Infinitum's stupid game properly.

ok now we are going to all list a number, in case there is a number bomb in this game its best we get it out of the way now so one of us doesn't blow up later

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

CirclMastr posted:

I don't know what I'm supposed to say. Outside of Infinitum's role claim, most of the discussion has been meta jokes and references that I don't understand because I play this game much less than most people here and don't really know anyone.

don't worry, im new too! we can work through this together, first lets try voting... hm i got a good feeling about this one

##vote subrosa

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

the holy poopacy posted:

it's like midnight and I am all amped up to pore over posts but I should probably get to bed

this feels weird to me

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
expresses "hey i want to really be detecting right now!" but setups a cop out for not putting in much effort in actual detecting i think is what is pinging me

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

the holy poopacy posted:

lie detect it then why don't you

##vote the holy poopacy

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

the holy poopacy posted:

mornings are generally slow at work so I will work out my theories then

please do not turbo anyone overnight tia

oh look, it went exactly how i said it would

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
wow i shoulda kept my vote on sub rosa huh, lmao what a panic-y move

##vote subrosa

Sandwolf posted:

lol at Taste AND Toal both arguing to lunch someone they themselves are stating is town

can you two just try to play pro-town this game

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad post from sandwolf imo
"try to play pro-town"
try to

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Maerlyn posted:

Oh this is a great day, all the poo poo hitting the fan D1.

I'm still at work for a few minutes yet but here's the part where I realized Sandwolf is scum though...

When you go back and look at his posts he's scummy as gently caress, and Plastic is right alongside him...bad on Plastic's part but he's newish.

##vote Sandwolf

lmao

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

GulagDolls posted:

##vote snooze cruise

you can't do this to me! i trusted you!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
if you think gulag is scum, i am going to need evidence because it sounds like to me that is just the envy talking

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
who cares about the google doc oh my god
##vote sandwolf

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

its me, i am the myterious 5th member, to prove it now i will type "booger booger" in the mason doc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

the holy poopacy posted:

snooze cruise confirmed

as a stupid jerkface

i suspect sandwolf or gulag for 5th mason

its sandwolf that is why im voting for em dummy