Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

wet hot byob summer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

byob summer camp terrorized by multiple serial killers

who could have seen this coming?

Luvcow

trying not to breath while hunkered down in my hiding place behind the cabin. so many dead bodies, I pray it ends soon. the campwide speaker system crackles to life... phew... an announcement... familiar music starts to play..."hurf de durf! it's byob!"

Luvcow

Manifisto posted:

except in a minor key, and with eerie calliope music in the background

Luvcow

i finally find a camp counselor and implore them to evacuate whoever is still left alive. i tell them who the killer is and they shush me, "now now, that's very unbyob to judge someone like that, everyone is welcome here regardless of how many other campers they've murdered..."