Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I'm obviously a Rockets fan but I can take one of those two teams (or both).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Dammit MV I wanted Butler.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

28 - Cameron Thomas. 76ers go BPA at 28.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

With the 32nd pick in the Goon NBA Draft, the Knicks select SG Quentin Grimes - Houston.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I'm gonna be out and about tomorrow morning so I may not be able to make my picks. If it's delaying things too much feel free to make them in my place.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

46. Filip Petrusev

47. Luka Garza

Kirios fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Jul 29, 2021

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

MourningView posted:

I dunno if I'd take him but I do kinda like Champagnie

Using back to back picks on centers who suck on defense would be amazing I hope this happens

I knew you'd appreciate those selections MV.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

50. Sandro Mamukelashvili

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Jeremiah Robinson-Earl?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Look man it's really hard to do this walking between meetings trying to remember late second round forwards off the top of your head.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Oh my God are we actually going to do this on time?

I can make a couple of picks if needed I guess. Never thought we would get this far.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Back now gimme a minute or two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Charles Bassey