Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
This Mariners game is not gonna be pretty lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Lmao 5-0

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I like how he hit a home run off a jammed short swing.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

It's cool to see the second time through the lineup in the second inning

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Kirios posted:

Hey M's fans how has Kelenic been since coming back up?

He was hitting below .100 last I checked? Not Good.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Mariners home announcers can't help but compliment Altuve lmfao

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Fuckin Cal Fuckin Raleigh

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Kirios posted:

Maybe people are starting to get over their hate boner for him. Not healthy imo.

Sometimes I wish I had a home announcing team like Boston where they just poo poo talk the other team and take no prisoners

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

https://dodgerblue.com/mlb-ftx-announce-long-term-global-partnership/2021/06/28/

Lmao it's crypto

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

duomo posted:

they also bumped the memorial patches for deceased umpires from their shoulders so they could stick a second FTX one on there

That's the crypt part of cryptocurrency. It's still there.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Kyle fuckin Seager

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Kyle Seager is the only player on this roster who was on the team for the last time the Mariners collapse after the break (and that was when they were in a "it's a lock Jerry!" situation).

And he's here for it again.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

They fuckin better

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Intruder posted:

Love to pitch around a player with an OPS+ of 5 (yes I know this isn't really representative of Kelenic but it's funny ok)

He should be on base with a walk.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Oh he got his walk. Nice. Rally time.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Get out your rye bread baby

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Raley seems unsettled

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Lol they tossed him. Ahahahaha

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

JP looks safe to me

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

They are penciling it in for mid August but things may slide left.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Okay so it's the same bullshit as yesterday

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Oh no me either.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Yeah they're not talking about it at all

Is Toro in the lineup

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Lmao wtf that is a fly ball on steroids

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Lmao flexen is getting flexed on

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Intruder posted:

Oh the Mariners cheaty pitcher is back, imagine putting a cheater on the field smh

Lol stay mad

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I'm in the same boat where I'm not mad and actually am laughing.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Intruder posted:

I recommend chilling out a little personally

True and fair.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Pungry posted:

I do not foresee the Mariners coming back from down 4 in the bottom of the ninth, but it sure would be funny if they did!

I'm interested in this possibility.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Kelenic's patience is developing at least

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

lmao Toro was warming up and the booth is like "oh he's a new guy..."

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

LMFAO HE GAVE IT A CANSECO RIDE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

let's fuckin goooooo