Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Following tradition of autobans, this guy took the knife over the lightest of trolling over a MMO. You are the biggest loving loser op

ShowTime posted:

They actually do.

Yep. I'm completely trolling, shilling, all of that. You got me. Everything i've said is a lie. I'm a master of the long con and you are all my sheep. Despite having 50 levels in this game and absorbing and researching all the info about this game I could for the past week, everything out there is wrong. Everyone with hundreds of hours in this game is wrong and has been wrong.

Real talk, I absolutely am done with this thread and this game (the thread because of some of you but the game because it's not good). Even before today and yesterday I made the decision to not play this game and cancel my preorder. Me and Tempus talked yesterday and he is gonna be taking over the company on East Coast assuming his ping is fine. This game is not good, but can be fun early on and I hope those of you that stick around have fun. I've passed along the info about the bad systems in this game and for some reason, despite the evidence being there, you guys refuse to believe and resort to trolling. If I say something is alright and somewhat fun, no it's bad. If I say something is bad and needs working on, no that's not how it works and everyone is wrong about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol

ShowTime posted:

Ya'll still playing this game?

still mad a loving year later