Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Can't wait for the triple threat for the women's title where Charlotte and Rhea fight over who gets to beat the poo poo out of Nikki and she flukes a win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

This would be a pretty cool face promo for Nikki if she wasn't about to get her rear end kicked

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Yes, they're already fighting over who gets to beat up Nikki

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

imagine getting pinned by mansoor on raw

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Based on how MVP and Lashley reportedly reacted to the breakup of Hurt Business I imagine they don't like the idea of completely burying Shelton and Cedric either

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Reginald has to sell that he can't get his head out of the coat, and Truth has to sell he can't beat a guy whose head is stuck in a coat

e: ok the backflip out of the ring was cool

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

e: I'm dumb

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

DarkstarIV posted:

its a doctored video :ssh:

Yeah I watched it for like 10 seconds, then replied, then continued watching and welp

Once I heard the YES chants it became obvious

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Liquid Communism posted:

So I'm at the bar and RAW is on.

What the gently caress is this Carlotte match

Why is the women's champion an obvious joke?

Because that's how WWE generally views women's wrestling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol