Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

Literally A Person posted:

Say what you will about, OP. They aren't near as bad as poor Ricki.

Way to be the way less weird new guy, OP.

An accomplishment is an accomplishment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

shocked and dismayed to see that this j4g intro thread has become the latest beachhead in the 'pooping at work' forever war.

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

Prof. Crocodile posted:

shocked and dismayed to see that this j4g intro thread has become the latest beachhead in the 'pooping at work' forever war.

In all seriousness.. I am very much for pooping at work.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Atlas_Quinn posted:

:hai:

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

Atlas_Quinn posted:

I'm sorry I doubted you op, you're cool

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Atlas_Quinn posted:

I was told to come here and do a nice intro.. And since I am a lemming, I'm here to walk off the cliff....

My name is Atlas, I like to watch the sunrise in the Georgia mountains as the fresh dew evaporates from the grass creating a wonderful earthy aroma. I am a Gemini which means I think all people who believe in zodiac signs are idiots. I constantly believe I am smarter than everyone else, but consistently prove to everyone else that I am. If you thought I was going to be self-deprecating, that's probably because you are an emo reddit pussy that thinks people are going to open up and talk about their feelings. I will porbably make spelling errors and get corrected by someone thinking they are doing the world a favor by correcting me.

Let the love reign down upon me.

Why the gently caress does this poo poo have to be formal,
-Atlas

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Congrats on this VB Day, may you forever swarm and hear the lamentation of their women.

Btw, I told the other j4g goon that they have to suck everyone's dick, so you're off the hook

P.S. the dick sucking thing is not real, I made that up. Unless....? *cough*

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

is there a joke im missing here or is this a real new goon

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Hello I知 here about the dick sucking?

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

hbag posted:

real honest to God j4g in 2021. Apparently, there has been a year long war going on between goons and, well, everyone else in EVE and tonight was a decisive victory for goondom

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3953363

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

real honest to God j4g in 2021. Apparently, there has been a year long war going on between goons and, well, everyone else in EVE and tonight was a decisive victory for goondom

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3953363

i have never been anywhere near eve but somehow they made a spreadsheet simulator look fun

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Yeah and it's a total loving trap. You see all the fun stuff and hear the spy stories and poo poo and you're like oh poo poo I want in. It isn't that. It is spreadsheets and it sucks.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

syntaxfunction posted:

Yeah and it's a total loving trap. You see all the fun stuff and hear the spy stories and poo poo and you're like oh poo poo I want in. It isn't that. It is spreadsheets and it sucks.

yeah i figured
my dad said that wow, on the other hand, is apparently pretty fun if youre in a guild

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Hello I知 here about the dick sucking?

Ok, what kind of credentials do you have? I accept a minimum master's degree in knob slobbery.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Ok, what kind of credentials do you have? I accept a minimum master's degree in knob slobbery.

I知 a shift manager at the dick sucking factory

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I may have to make an exception
*sweats profusely*

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

hbag posted:

I'ma real boy!

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

syntaxfunction posted:

But if you love spreadsheets.. it's heaven!

I look forward to the moments at work where I can break out some excel code and make some new formulas!

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

Congrats on this VB Day, may you forever swarm and hear the lamentation of their women.

Btw, I told the other j4g goon that they have to suck everyone's dick, so you're off the hook

P.S. the dick sucking thing is not real, I made that up. Unless....? *cough*

Cheers mate!

And I appreciate your phallic honesty.

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Don't tell me you work at the legendary Fellatio Factory in Philly?!

I've always wanted to go, but I couldn't erect the courage to satisfy the admissions fee.

Atlas_Quinn fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Aug 4, 2021

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Did they let you in the spaceship club op

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Atlas_Quinn posted:

Don't tell me you work at the legendary Fellatio Factory in Philly?!

I've always wanted to go, but I couldn't erect the courage to satisfy the admissions fee.

The Fellatio Factory is Philly is second only to the King of Jeans in Philly.

Where the lovely shirtless greaser is tongue kissing a hooker in the street.

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

Pimpcasso posted:

Did they let you in the spaceship club op

Nah, I'm not cool enough yet.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Lol at eve wannabees who pay 10bux and not getting admitted instead of joining karmafleet for free

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

judging from his first few posts he completely misjudged the tone of the entire forum

then again i made my first post in fyad so i cant really talk

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
Get the jab, op

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

hbag posted:

judging from his first few posts he completely misjudged the tone of the entire forum

then again i made my first post in fyad so i cant really talk

It was a joke, but both fyad and gbs thought it would be funnier to accept you :) nobody wants to be eve vetting procedure

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
I'm going to rip my dick off op

Mr. Bung
Mar 24, 2005

Get out the pink press threat file
and Um-brrrptzzap the subject.
Atlas tugged. Amirite?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

OP, I'm curious, how does one become hooked on a game that's basically a spreadsheet in tbis year of our Lord 2021? Were you promised sex? Please describe the indoctrination process.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Okay, who bumped this garbage?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

It was you, dad! This is why mum got a divorce. And she was right!

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

It was you!

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit

I bumped it because Ivwanted to be able to find this post later

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

OP I sucked the poo poo out of a tuber, root straight out the ground I was sucking it the freak off in public at the local fungi collective. You wouldn't have believed how people reacted. They were astonished. There I was, sucking this tuber, freaking sucking, slobbing, slorping, glorping, florping, gasping and grasping on this tuber. Going to town like they say, if you understand. Little did I know this inspired a great tuber suck-off. People started going at it with the tubers all around, there were men, women, enbies all sucking on tubers like crazy people. They were nuts, toys in the attic, totally cuckoo. I started screaming because it hit my head like a ton of hammers and bricks and cement that I had started all this. It was me spit shining the everloving freaking crap out of some tuber shaft that got these people going. I mean really going OP, every tuber there had an inch of slobber caked over them, people were splarting their sputum on those tubers like lunatics. I started hyperventilating cause I knew I had to get out of there, the tuber-suck-lust was too intense, it was like a mirror held up to me. I didn't realize how randy I must have looked when I was sucking tubers my own self. Now I saw yonder folk vacuuming the gunk out of tuber dick like nutties and it just looked crazy to me, unbelievable OP. I started pushing people over. They yelled in protest and I saw some of them with vomit and spewage running down their shirts because they got so passionate, so into tuber fellatio that they were gagging their very own throats and barfing because their gag reflex was mundo no bueno OP. You wouldn't have believed it if you saw it. Anyway all those dead people are the reason I'm posting this to you from prison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

The Scientist posted:

I bumped it because Ivwanted to be able to find this post later

It is one hell of a post.