Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Hey OP! Welcome to the Something Awful forums :) I can't help but notice you forgot to sign your post! You should make sure to edit it and add your name at the end for some formality to your first post.

Happy posting!
- gently caress SNEEP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Atlas_Quinn posted:

I was told to come here and do a nice intro.. And since I am a lemming, I'm here to walk off the cliff....

My name is Atlas, I like to watch the sunrise in the Georgia mountains as the fresh dew evaporates from the grass creating a wonderful earthy aroma. I am a Gemini which means I think all people who believe in zodiac signs are idiots. I constantly believe I am smarter than everyone else, but consistently prove to everyone else that I am. If you thought I was going to be self-deprecating, that's probably because you are an emo reddit pussy that thinks people are going to open up and talk about their feelings. I will porbably make spelling errors and get corrected by someone thinking they are doing the world a favor by correcting me.

Let the love reign down upon me.

Why the gently caress does this poo poo have to be formal,
-Atlas

lol fuckin' gottem

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Don't sign your posts OP.

why would you do this

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

imagine thinking 'master race' is an appropriate way to describe anything