Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP I sucked the poo poo out of a tuber, root straight out the ground I was sucking it the freak off in public at the local fungi collective. You wouldn't have believed how people reacted. They were astonished. There I was, sucking this tuber, freaking sucking, slobbing, slorping, glorping, florping, gasping and grasping on this tuber. Going to town like they say, if you understand. Little did I know this inspired a great tuber suck-off. People started going at it with the tubers all around, there were men, women, enbies all sucking on tubers like crazy people. They were nuts, toys in the attic, totally cuckoo. I started screaming because it hit my head like a ton of hammers and bricks and cement that I had started all this. It was me spit shining the everloving freaking crap out of some tuber shaft that got these people going. I mean really going OP, every tuber there had an inch of slobber caked over them, people were splarting their sputum on those tubers like lunatics. I started hyperventilating cause I knew I had to get out of there, the tuber-suck-lust was too intense, it was like a mirror held up to me. I didn't realize how randy I must have looked when I was sucking tubers my own self. Now I saw yonder folk vacuuming the gunk out of tuber dick like nutties and it just looked crazy to me, unbelievable OP. I started pushing people over. They yelled in protest and I saw some of them with vomit and spewage running down their shirts because they got so passionate, so into tuber fellatio that they were gagging their very own throats and barfing because their gag reflex was mundo no bueno OP. You wouldn't have believed it if you saw it. Anyway all those dead people are the reason I'm posting this to you from prison.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Chinatown posted:

im the first two

Wife sex

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I poo poo

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981