Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
My niece made me do like 4 quizes and says i'm a Ravenclaw. It sounds cool so i roll w. it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

Schlong Connery posted:

Seriously, I don't think there are are any major characters from the other 2

that was actually a clever joke about how jk rowling is a transphobe who only recognized the two binary genders and is dismissive of the rest

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

Workaday Wizard posted:

hairy potter has the same problem as the holodick. why bother do anythhing when you can literally live your fantasies. what dumbass nerd is going to man the bridge or fight the voldemorts when they can play their hosed up fantasies forever in a simulation.

barclay spotted

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
its just a hat its doing its best!

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
sorting hat is my spirit animal

'you seem kind of stupid so go with the stupid ones'