Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Hell Yeah posted:

Hi I just wanted to say that if your coworkers are making fun of you for hoverhanding a hot girl you work with in a picture, and saying things like i'm afraid i might touch a woman in this picture, that actually you should get a pass on this hoverhand because if you touch a girl at work you could get sent to human resources for sensitivity training.

You got it backwards. Guys who hoverhand are not respecting women at all, they're trying to cop a feel without actually touching the woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Just grab em by the pussy, dick, whatever they got, the rules don’t apply anymore and everything sucks.

Correction: Everything sucks because the rules say things are suppose to suck and trying to change things is an abomination.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Pawn 17 posted:

iirc his explanation was simply that he didn’t want to make anyone uncomfortable by assuming it was ok to touch them, even in a friendly way. Keanu is a good dude.

Then he shouldn't even raise his arms into position because now he looks like he's trying to touch them.