Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

Saros posted:

Keep those sign ups coming! I really need a Duke for Janus/Mercury/Juno before we can get the game rolling.

I claim my rightful role as the Duke of Juno. Now fire up the space badminton, prep my cyber polo, and by god man, don't leave the champagne on ice for too long!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

An Official Statement from the Duke of House Juno

My fellow Nobles. Before us stands an immense future that is saddled with the debt of the past. Let us move into this great new age with an eye to remedy the failures of our ancestors and focus us stability, skill, and diligence. Of this I speak the courtiers that diligently not work, play, or enrich themselves. Cast out those who do ill to the empire, cast out those who seek to only pad their own credit books. Cast out those who would seek to maintain the status quo. House Juno stands ready and looks forward to a new age of stability so that we may all enjoy the fruits of the empires labor.

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

1C Inhibition of that Hive is going to be critical to our early stage growth.
2B Snip those rebels a bit, but no need to get hasty.
3A Fire them! I'd fire the whole court, but who knows who would replace them?
4B Opportunity presents itself, trade is great, but military conquest is better!
5D
6B

Yooper fucked around with this message at 12:21 on Jul 30, 2021

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

1A
2B
3A
4A
5A

Saros posted:

Houses Juno and Mars rapidly fill the vacancies boosting them both to the top positions in the court.

I don't think we gained any seats?

Yooper fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Aug 2, 2021

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

1B
2B
3A
4C
5A

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

1A