Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hyper charger pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote sandwolf rroooolllllllliiinnnggg ssstttaaarrrtttt

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

Who’s gonna pretend to be masons this game?

I'm in a masonry with Sandwolf

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm in a public masonry with everyone else right here

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Idle Amalgam posted:

I got a night 0 cop on myself. I'm town... go figure.

What was your result?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote dmc

TUR!BO!TUR!BO!TUR!BO!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tommunist posted:

##vote Retro Futurist

:monocle:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

ObamaAkbar. posted:

I’m struggling to believe IA’s claim when these two posts exist

Eh, that toalpaz post was a pretty clear joke. I’d say the bigger thing is that neither of them flipped mason

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh wait I’m terrible at reading

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Somberbrero posted:

Seriously though I'd like to understand the retro and Hal votes. Someone play this game.

I assume Tommu is being a wet blanket and voting me for hammering, and binus is being binus

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Amnistar posted:

I'm in a confirmed masonry with steak.

Amnistar posted:

wait no, steak isn't in this game...uh...shoot...with Toalpaz!

Huh.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote IA I'm on board with it being a gambit. Amni breadcrumbs being in a masonry with Toal, Toal breadcrumbs nothing. The only one who suggests IA was in the masonry is IA themself. I don't buy it as legit, I don't buy a 3 person confirmed masonry in a 12 player game, and if nothing else I don't want a LYLO with IA in it at this point

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Somberbrero posted:

Are you saying not only do you not believe they're confirmed but you don't think ia was masons with them at all?

They may or may not have been confirmed but no I don't believe IA was involved

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tommunist posted:

RF's hammer was terrible so I voted him.

That's turbo, baby :cool:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Somberbrero posted:

I would be really impressed if IA came up with this all whole cloth, but I can't imagine IA saw the play between Amni and Toal, then cleverly linked himself to them both for the opportunity to make a mason claim today.

Could also be that they were in fact all in a masonry but it was unconfirmed. Doesn't change much for me but if it makes you feel better go with that

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tommunist posted:

What happened there was the best outcome for scum and RF can hide behind why would scum do that/lol wacky day 1 turbo

The best outcome for scum was making myself a big dunk target and trading off one scum for one VT in a 12 player game?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tommunist posted:

No info day one, 3 dead town

How would scum me have known there was an SK?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I find it interesting that sombre votes Sandwolf for suspecting IA but not voting him, then votes me for suspecting IA and voting him

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Somberbrero posted:

Yeah when you remove context a lot of stuff looks 'interesting.' come on now.

Do you think IA is town? Do you still think Sandwolf is scum?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I am a well known turbo lover

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Somberbrero posted:

Right, so why did rf choose to fight that point in particular

I'm having a hard time seeing rf's town thought process this game, like when he brought up that he didn't think ia was a mason at all

Why would my read on ia be a scum thing? I'm not following that part

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That's just because I play 12th dimensional mafia

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

drat somber. Good for you for getting healthy, but at what cost?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Somberbrero posted:

I don't really agree with this at all. I have a hard time reading grandi in general so I don't know if this is a 'wrong, therefore scum' situation I should avoid but it does ping my gut.

Still feel way better about flipping retro.

Like 80% of your case on me is that I'm not thinking about things the same way you are

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Somberbrero posted:

Well it's really more about how you can't/won't lay out your thought process for how you reach your conclusions. I disagree with Grandi that IA is scum who killed their mason buddy, but I can understand how he reached that conclusion. I don't understand how you think ia was never a mason at all.

I covered that, it's because the only confirmation we have is a possible breadcrumb from IA himself. And I've also said I'm open to the possibility that he was a mason but is still scum, it's easily as likely.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't see Grandi, that clearly was not a slip and everyone jumping on it as if it is sus af

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I think I'm a bit less sure on IA but I still think it's way too dangerous to have him in Lylo which could well be tomorrow. I also have had bad vibes about somber today and I'm glad others are seeing that, and as I said this Grandi pileup is bogus so I would vote Hal for sure

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't feel like he's being any different from normal binus

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh I’m not saying binus is town or scum, just binus.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm here for about an hour and then I'm going to be mia. I'd switch to Hal, preferably not grandi

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok well I'm heading out right away and I'll be at a movie so can't check back in. ##vote hal since I don't think we're going to get a last minute switch into ia

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sk should just tell us who they are so we can team up to beat the scum. We'll let you win, I swear

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

6 alive, apparently 2 killer factions, who are either 1and1, 1and2, or 2and2. Safe to consider this at least mylo

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I tried to make a lumpen list but tbh I would vote any of you. I think I still trust IA the least, followed by somber, but everyone else is tied for 3rd

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I would never kill hal

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Somber is posting some pretty textbook scum stuff today, between the partner analysis stuff and the the sk hunting. I think I still like ia better for scum but I'd definitely vote him too

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

YOLO ##vote ia

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It's the cure for covid. Inject horse cum into your arm. Do you people not read the news?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Killing scum today and then sk and scum hitting each other tonight for a town victory would be pretty phenomenal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Give us the dossiers, Grandi!