Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

I have just wasted several hours of my life watching the dressage and I’m sure some goon can answer these questions:

1. What the gently caress?

2. Horse dancing but the humans win the medal? If I won a dancing competition but some parasite clinging onto my back got given some gold I’d be thinking what the gently caress

3. My understanding of horses is that they think of ants and die, these ones are dancing to queen?

4. The gold medal winner is literally a chinless hapsburg and the British medal winner looks like the kind of aristocrat that just really thought mr hitler was a good chap, there’s no question here, this is the people I associate with horses

5. Who is brushing these horses and are they happy with their lives

6. Why do the scores go to three decimal places, that’s a score basically out of ten thousand

Thank you for your answers to these puzzling questions olympic goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

Clone horses would at least make it an actual skill based thing rather than just having a better horse, the winner is surely the one who has the best horse? Randomise horses? Have all the horses cloned and trained by the same guy? Do it with wild horses?

Edit: thank you for the answers!

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Eliminate this sport.

Despite all the excellent info given in this thread to answer my questions, it shouldn’t be eliminated because it isn’t a sport. Eliminate this thing.