Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

What a lovely company :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

mary had a little clam posted:

So, extending the benefit of the doubt, what next for Hangman???

he doubts himself, gets picked back up, gains confidence, wins the title

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Shard posted:

Not seeing much thoughts about FTR and PNP. Honestly expected PNP to win.

1 of the guys arm fell off so the finish sucked there was probably gonna be some tomfoolery

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

aew is so good lol. thank you tony thank you kenny thank you adam thank you jim

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

jr was amazing all night last night wtf. nick gage makes him wanna puke!!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

the only worry I have about hangman not winning the match this week is if they're setting him up to give up and go back to the elite for a 2021 vs 2016 bullet club angle.

bro WHAT??

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

keeping my fingers crossed that the story plays out but some nagging feeling has me thinking adam page will put on a dino mask and feud with luchasaurus.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i love being sooo smart and not only that but charming and funny too lol. aew made me that way

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

in two weeks rampage will almost be on

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

you and your family are looking good.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i’m very sorry.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

projecthalaxy posted:

I don't remember seeing an update, do we know what exactly happened to Cash Wheeler? That arm injury looked bad.

bad cut, no break

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Ice cream bars!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Eat My Fuc posted:

Lol Meltzer said on WOR Hangman isn’t going to be on All Out at all, is he injured or what’s happening there

bryan: and hangman page not only out of the main event of all out but apparently not on the show
dave: no not on the show um and uh yeah idk who uhhh dont know who omjega's wrestling obviously from the tv it looks like christian it's just that's just the situation
bryan: alright natalya is apparently out of surgery

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i hate seeing anyone mad

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i wouldn't mind seeing kenny vs christian. even if it's at all out. i'd prefer a match taht i think would be more Bang Bang Crazy Style of course but the good news for me is there will definitely be one or two of those on the card. cm punk will also do a lovely skinnyfat elbow drop and i'll travel back in time to when i would do things like buy WWE Breaking Point for 50 dollars and stream it to 12 people in IRC with a webcam pointed at the TV. Undertraker vs CM Punk in a submissions match - Montteral Screwjob Redux part 8 or 11. Money well spent. AEW all out september 5

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Mr. Squishy posted:

I do not think a WWE lifer exists anymore. I wouldn't be too shocked if they released the miz.

literaly the only person on the roster in any capacity that i think is safe is cena. anyone else is expendable

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Rarity posted:

Anyway Christian wouldn't be my #1 pick for a PPV title shot but I still think it'll be a very good match and if we're also getting Punk's return match, Mox/Tanahashi and Andrade/PAC (or Penta or Fenix) then that still sounds like a hell of a PPV

absolutely. i dont begrudge people for being upset that their prefered storyline didn't happen at what they think is the right time, hell i love that people can be that invested.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Eat My Fuc posted:

What are some great Christian matches outside of his ones with Orton and ADR, i’ll watch them tonight and try to get hyped for him.

his big matches with kaz in TNA i remember being good. they were like 15 years ago though

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

the buildup to and the match punk vs cena mitb 2011 is probably the best wwe stuff since 97

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Michelle I Miss you

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

AEW: Homecoming is soon. I’ll admit it - I’m excited.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

what in tarnation

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Mons Hubris posted:

Who are these guys

chikara geeks that couldn't hack it in the big leagues. they're good.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

a e double yooooooou!!!!!!!!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Lots of pro-indigenous genocide folk in this thread.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Sir it is an honor may I have 300 dollars

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

yes they were much angrier lol wtf

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

everyone here besides like two random posters all agree it went too far and shouldnt have been said. max and the preapproval gang need to rein it in a bit. make more jokes about old people dying in nursing homes bro!!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

KungFu Grip posted:

hope you're happy about your $300 pal

i gave it back to phil in exchange for the truth about dr amman. chicago is back on.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

In just 6 short hours the fuse will have been lit. Are you prepared? I am.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i’m ok with these chikara geeks but the second a fire ant or dragon dragon gets booked i QUIT

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Pinwiz11 posted:

I really need the Fuse to be Lit tonight.

i’ve got good - no - great news!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i get to leave the office in 2 hrs

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

the number is always good, because it’s aew and we will ALWAYS cape for aew and its entities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Finally!