Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
I’ve got a dilemma and only the advice of random internet strangers can get me to a solution. I’m on PF day in and day out scoping cute bitches. It’s a great site, the kind I can never quite believe is actually free to use. Cute bitches everywhere, sometimes in costumes and very often not in anything at all. Of course, you can pay and/or donate, but you don’t have to. And it has males too if you are looking for that.

Anyway.

Sophia is the cutest bitch I’ve ever seen. Amazing eyes, great personality, I fell in love the minute I saw her face. I want to give her everything I have. I know she’s gonna get a lot of attention from others and I don’t think I’d even get jealous.

But there’s one huge problem, she’s got no rear end in a top hat. For real. And you’ve read the thread title, so you know what comes next...

quote:

Sophia has a condition called Atresia Ani with Concurrent Rectovaginal Fistula. What does this mean? Well... it means Sophia was born without an anus. How is this possible? Her sphincter is connected to the top of her vagina and she passes her bowel movements through her vulva.

This is just so gross. I’m glad she’s ok; this is just her reality and she survives it fine. But I don’t know if I can handle it.

What should I do?

https://www.petfinder.com/dog/sophia-52459340/oh/kettering/paw-patrol-oh1158/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Tarkus posted:

Makes me wonder if feces can go back in slightly causing infections. Is there a cleaning regimen for that? Btw cute dog.

According to the post UTI is infrequent. It would make sense to happen, but also the immune system will get to know all those bacteria quite well. It's hard to say long run and that's part of why I'm nervous about applying.