Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

WHAT IS FASHION LIBEL?
About a year ago, a bunch of goons decided they missed the old Fashion SWAT articles and decided to do something about it.

Enter Fashion Libel.

So far, we've completed about five "traditional" Fashion SWAT-type articles, with static photos and riffing underneath. But we took it a little farther, and actually riffed a pretentious Dior collection video. This video is fully voiced by only the most fashionable of goons (a few of whom know nothing about fashion).

We only have the one video, but we're starting with it because, well, we made the drat thing. Expect further updates in the article format throughout the week.
Upcoming themes:
Y2K fashion
1920s parasols
Haute couture
FASHION IN THE FUTURE
and more...

CREDITS:

Performed by Fleta McGurn, PHIZ KHALIFA, and BigFrankensteinMir.
Written by Fleta McGurn, PHIZ KHALIFA, BFM, Barudak
Additional content by teen witch
The sound stuff was done by PHIZ KHALIFA
Logo and art by BFM
The video is owned by Christian Dior, I guess
We are not making any money off this, anyways. Or you can see the credits for the original video if you click the link.

:nws:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRcf997bOvg

tl;dr: MST3K, but make it fashion.

Solid concept, some good jokes.

One criticism would be to make the line delivery less cheesy and forced. Maybe work on a more natural tone of voice. The quality between mics is a little noticeable, but since I assume you're doing this remotely it's not a big deal.

Other than that I'm glad Fashion Swat is back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU