Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Working on a kind of grass roots movement to rebrand me as the approachable everyman of the forums. Our goal is to have people say "Haha! Wow! What an everyday kind of guy! I would love to have a beer/smoke a we'd with that guy! He's just like us!"

Maybe get them to plant little stories here and there. Nothing too big, or it'll be too obvious. Get a few empty quotes of things I say that are funny yet sorta humble. They've been pitching me some ideas. We also have a fixer on retainer who will get extremely letigious with anyone who claims I was ever a lurker who didn't post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

equating enjoying my posting with being a good American

vanisher

Thanks first thing we're going to need to do is flesh out that profile. You got your ICQ in there?

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
if a prepuce repurposed firm is what ur after, look no further op

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Ass-penny

have you tried listening to less interesting music? in my experience everyday guys only know about sportsball, eat hot chip, and lie.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

Escape From Noise posted:

We also have a fixer on retainer who will get extremely letigious with anyone who claims I was ever a lurker who didn't post.

I don’t think you know more about Post Law than I do, op

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Escape From Noise

Percy Teatwillow posted:

I don’t think you know more about Post Law than I do, op

That's why I have a fixer on retainer. That's his job!

biosterous

what if, from now on, you posted anecdotes about tractors more than you currently do. probably triple the amount, at least. instead of being the rad beer guy in japan you could trick people into thinking you're an everyday tractor guy

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

biosterous posted:

what if, from now on, you posted anecdotes about tractors more than you currently do. probably triple the amount, at least. instead of being the rad beer guy in japan you could trick people into thinking you're an everyday tractor guy

She thinks my tractor's sexy...the poster!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
ok the limo's going to take you around to the fully sexual snail's house at around 7:30. the idea is to just see and be seen. arm candy-- get people talking. no, you are NOT going to gently caress the fully sexual snail. get your head out of the clouds and into the game

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

How Wonderful! posted:

ok the limo's going to take you around to the fully sexual snail's house at around 7:30. the idea is to just see and be seen. arm candy-- get people talking. no, you are NOT going to gently caress the fully sexual snail. get your head out of the clouds and into the game