Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

i'm one of those dusty old skeletons that crumbles into a pile of bones in one hit, but after a few seconds i just reassemble myself

it's a living

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Mirage posted:

Guys, stop putting the slimes in Jell-O molds. Adventurers aren't being fooled by all the "fruit salads" and "parfaits" sitting on decrepit tables in our lairs.

I seem to remember one of the major jelly type enemies--maybe mustard jellies--having human level intelligence. Meaning they could put themselves into molds.

Anyway, three of my accountants got eaten by a dragon. I tried to complain to HR but then they were eaten by the dragon. Basically the entire admin team is inside the dragon.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

http://threewordphrase.com/minion.htm

TheAwfulWaffle
Jun 30, 2013
Still looking for my glaive-guisarme. Any help?

The Overlord of Skulls and Pain has ordered me to guard the Spawning Vats on sublevel 7 tomorrow morning. What am I supposed to do without my glaive-guisarme, stand before the Vats with my squamous dick in my taloned hand?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

dunno about glaive-guisarmes, but there’s a side room in floor 619 of the Hive of Madness that’s just packed floor to ceiling with guisarme-glaives, nobody will miss you taking one or even a bunch

for a diet ether potion and a slice of lembas from the break room I just might also be able to hook a coworker up with some Explosive Runes. think about it :radcat:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
One of the fat ugly smelly minibosses called us 'terrible'. If everybody chips in 10 gold we can set up a quest on his rear end at the tavern

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
Can I be the reanimated chunk of anus that fell out of GE Cafe?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
*mods know*

GuestBob
Nov 27, 2005

Abyssal Chicken.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

TheAwfulWaffle posted:

Still looking for my glaive-guisarme. Any help?

The Overlord of Skulls and Pain has ordered me to guard the Spawning Vats on sublevel 7 tomorrow morning. What am I supposed to do without my glaive-guisarme, stand before the Vats with my squamous dick in my taloned hand?

I've got this Quad Fauchard I found but that's obviously completely different.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Whoever keeps making all these +1 broadswords really needs to stop. They are piling up, nobody wants them, and they can't be recycled.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just put it in the "treasure chest" dumpster

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Who the gently caress took my precious jewels?

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I keep farting dust, can it be used as a weapon like pocket sand

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Why are we always seen as the bad guys when it's the dumb adventurers that come to our homes, murder our families and pillage our supplies? It isn't fair :(

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I heard there were some spider girls in here.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

signalnoise posted:

I keep farting dust, can it be used as a weapon like pocket sand

How would you describe the potency of your dust-farting? Please pick the most appropriate name for your most powerful fart from the list:

[_] Sandy Toot
[_] End's Ashes
[_] Gate of Entropy

Your answer may determine your position in the company and starting salary. Please be honest. Your encounter will be beta tested before we go live with this.

Blurry Gray Thing fucked around with this message at 12:07 on Aug 15, 2021

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Meme Poker Party posted:

I heard there were some spider girls in here.

We're having a lot of trouble getting them cleared for active work.

It's mostly about the name. We can't use 'Drider' for copyright reasons, we've had complaints about 'Arachne' for mythical accuracy reasons, and none of the other names worked with the focus groups. We might have to resort to 'Weavers', 'Spinners', or 'Seamstresses'.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

How would you describe the potency of your dust-farting? Please pick the most appropriate name for your most powerful fart from the list:

[_] Sandy Toot
[_] End's Ashes
[_] Gate of Entropy

Your answer may determine your position in the company and starting salary. People be honest. Your encounter will be beta tested before we go live with this.

[x] 屁合戦

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

We're having a lot of trouble getting them cleared for active work.

It's mostly about the name. We can't use 'Drider' for copyright reasons, we've had complaints about 'Arachne' for mythical accuracy reasons, and none of the other names worked with the focus groups. We might have to resort to 'Weavers', 'Spinners', or 'Seamstresses'.

How about Spider hyphen Women?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

oh god you found a way to make the gimmick worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Spider bags!

Got them spider bags!