Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Man, I'm trying to keep my axes sharp but with all this humidity rust is a constant issue!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
Someone keeps eating my lunch from the breakroom fridge.

Lookin’ at you, gelatinous cube.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I keep mistyping Turbop in the Terbp threads because of my hideous monster paws and now everyone is copying it to mock me :(

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

anyone else ever notice that none of the dungeon police live in the dungeon?

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
I need fresh pigs balls for my potions, anyone got some fresh pigs balls for me?

Smilestarsaway
Jul 29, 2021
Can we send out some maps to attract wizard adventurers? All these brains taste like bro.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Lascivious Sloth posted:

I need fresh pigs balls for my potions, anyone got some fresh pigs balls for me?

They breed quickly down there in the dark...

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

I know you guys love killing and eating adventurers, but leave some for the rest of us.
Some monsters are turning to eating other monsters, like some kind of savages, because there's not enough adventurers making it past the lobby.

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party

Giraffe posted:

The last wizard I encountered was a huge perv and he cast a “dick hydra” spell on me. Now I have way too many dicks. Does anyone know a “only one dick please” spell?

Hey guys I’ve also noticed that there are too many godamn dicks down here.

What if we start charging 10 gold to let people in?

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

I guard that room with the cursed skull that has giant mangosteens embedded in the eye sockets.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I stand guard at the threshold to my master's domain.
Your thief fails his roll and I catch him in the shadows attempting to sneak past me into my master's domain.

I hold up my enormous marble golem's palm.

"Bitch behave." I bellow.

I point down the threshold into the waiting darkness and intone "Might just let you meet Ye."

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Geemer posted:

I know you guys love killing and eating adventurers, but leave some for the rest of us.
Some monsters are turning to eating other monsters, like some kind of savages, because there's not enough adventurers making it past the lobby.

That's just the result of charm spells, noob.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

*tugs*

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Two goons guard two doors: One leads further into the dungeon and the other to certain death. One goon tells only the truth while the other tells only lies. You may ask but one question.

Adventurer: What's that smell?

Goon 1: I don't smell anything.

Goon 2: He poo poo his pants.

Funky See Funky Do fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Jul 30, 2021

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
I NEED FRIGN PIGS BALLS FOR MY POTIONS

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
kill self

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Hi, level eight and a half Goblin Beetlemancer here. I got a question, sir.

Where are the loving toilets in this dungeon?!?

Seriously, this is the sixth dungeon I am gainfully employed in and on no plan did I ever see a single restroom? That's hosed up, dungeon masters!

Also! What's up with all the bloody traps? If I have to go outside during the night to take a poo poo in the woods (see the previous question), how am I supposed to remember that the sixty-eight cracked floor panel in the labyrinth of fate section releases a stream of angry bees that are on fire and that the door handle to the crystalorium of doom ~which I have to pass through for no discernable reason~ shoots poisonous darts into my eyeballs ... and regular balls. I have been cursed twice already by washing my swollen balls in the pool of reflection, which of course is trapped on days starting with M, S and Q. This is not ok!

Tarquinn fucked around with this message at 11:56 on Jul 30, 2021

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Hey boss, I'm a friggin ghoul, why do i have to carry these gold pieces on me? There aren't even any shops in this dungeon! Adventurers already beat me up for the XP, there's no need add a financial incentive too

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Does nobody read the memos? Those are not gold pieces those are bathroom tokens that you need to have on your person at all times because a certain beetlemancer complained to the dungeon master about the toilet situation. Everyone else was happy to just poo poo their pants while on duty but apparently some monsters feel that they're too good for that. So, that's why you need to carry them around.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Well I hope heroes like making GBS threads because they now have 25 tokens and I have a sword in my face

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
Can we get some swag with team colors? Like some nice cotton jersey polos and maybe pants?
These loincloth things are both chafing and demeaning.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
i am a slime. i move one cell north.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

eye of the pee holder

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Gasmask posted:

i am a slime. i move one cell north.

Dude! Occupado! I'm trying to poop while on the clock here!

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Hell Yeah posted:

eye of the pee holder

:hmmyes: ah yes, the eyeball

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Guys, can we please have some respect for our fellow monsters.

Yes, I am a Vampire who happens to have a crack addiction, this does not make me a "Crackula".

On an unrelated note, does anybody have any crack?

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
I'm not racist okay? Some of my best friends are ox-headed demons. They're good and reliable enforcers. But I'm just saying. Ox-headed demons, okay? It's like they've never loving even heard of germs. I've never once seen any of those fuckers wash their hands ... cloven hand-appendages, like at all. Ever.

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003

jazzyhattrick posted:

Guys, can we please have some respect for our fellow monsters.

Yes, I am a Vampire who happens to have a crack addiction, this does not make me a "Crackula".

On an unrelated note, does anybody have any crack?

8-balls, ah ah ah

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Giraffe posted:

The last wizard I encountered was a huge perv and he cast a “dick hydra” spell on me. Now I have way too many dicks. Does anyone know a “only one dick please” spell?

Casts dick shrivel on u, very carefully

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
We should go and tighten the fit on the doors in this place so adventurers can't just piton them shut.

Oh did anyone see that guy with the whip? Haha, I'm gonna go kill him while he gently tickles me.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i am the scrunt

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Can we get some real cleaning equipment? Every God drat thing in the janitor's closet is a loving mimic and they keep biting me. We can't leave this place a mess after an adventurer passes by, it isn't a loving barn.

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003

*Emerges from the FTL chamber visibly dishevelled* it's longer than you think dad! Longer than you think! *Pisses into a bucket like Christopher meloni on Oz then dies*

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Saalkin posted:

Can we get some real cleaning equipment? Every God drat thing in the janitor's closet is a loving mimic and they keep biting me. We can't leave this place a mess after an adventurer passes by, it isn't a loving barn.

Don't tell the boss but I just chuck all my trash into that sphere of annihilation we have.

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

As a skeleton, i really just love rattling my bones!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i am the scrunt

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
PSA. While on duty don't keep valuable possessions such as gems, potions and gold coin on your person unless strictly needed for your posted task or station. We all trust and know each other here in the sewers but marauding adventurers are far less principled and have come to associate team members with their possessions. More and more frequent attacks are happening, lethal muggings are reported. In the jaundiced parlance of adventurers many of them simply see us as walking loot waiting to drop. Leave valuables at home. Don't invite crime. Keep yourself and your workmates safe.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I am The Collector. I collect the body armor and swords from those who have been vanquished by the various creatures that lurk within this cavernous dungeon.

*melts down armor and swords into high quality fleshlights and butt plugs to sell in the dungeon gift shop*

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i am the scrunt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
FECK