Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm sexy and nude monster. I poo poo myself and it casts Cloudkill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I stand guard at the threshold to my master's domain.
Your thief fails his roll and I catch him in the shadows attempting to sneak past me into my master's domain.

I hold up my enormous marble golem's palm.

"Bitch behave." I bellow.

I point down the threshold into the waiting darkness and intone "Might just let you meet Ye."

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I hosed the dungeon

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Everyone in the dungeon died

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The heroes died but the monsters died too, now the dungeon is just a normal place with nothing magical or adventurous in it. Also the treasure and artifacts died, making it even more normal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The dungeon is like a supermarket but instead of a soft jazz or top ten whitebread pop album on repeat instead the PA system constantly plays the Dan Bull song from the EA f2p Dungeon Keeper game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH67duada9E