Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

I like yer drawings. The turtle and bugs bunny are drawings for older BYOB threads, I happened to open my sketchbook to this same page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Tiny Myers posted:

I love these. The cat is really good. I also really like the turtle's energy.

The cat was drawn looking at a photograph of my roommate's cat I took a few weeks ago! I credit that to getting as much right as I did.

xcheopis posted:

Turtle with a top hat!

The turtle was from a thread where we were instructed to draw a turtle! Really channeling that :v: emoji.

Tiny Myers posted:

If anyone wants to probate or be probated with my art I give full enthusiastic consent for that.

seconded. I'll try to add some more drawings later.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

A solid new couple fellows Tiny Meyer. I woke up thinking about this mustachioed fish who once I was drawing kind of ended up being a cop.

And this is a very serious capybara.

Ass-penny

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I love the tiny vampire marshmallow.

Tiny vampire marshmallow is my friend :haibrower:

Ass-penny

Zil posted:

Covering up his butt quack

:goodpost:

Ass-penny

Saoshyant posted:

The little boots :vince:

Right?!

v. glad more people are participating

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

xcheopis posted:

:kimchi:
A tiny caterpurrer

:vince:

catapede posted:

Goddamn that's cute