Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

ITT I am drawing funny little animals. You can draw and post some too. You don't have to be a good artist. You just have to want to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Myers

I drew some more. I hope you like them. Some of them are not animals, like I don't know what the red one or the white one are, but I think you can just draw a funny little guy and it doesn't have to be an animal.

Thank you How Wonderful! for the autumn sig!

Tiny Myers

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

These are very cute, and also drawings, and also funny, and also little (though I note no scale has been provided, so they could be huge for all I know) and also animals. Thread delivers :five:

Thank you very much for the kind words. I can assure you they are really small. Like 6 inches tall at best. They are just little guys.

Here are some more little guys.

Tiny Myers

Here are some more funny little animals. I think I am done for now but I hope you also draw some.

Thank you xcheopis. :)

Tiny Myers

xcheopis posted:

The pensive caterpillar is my current favourite.

Thank you xcheopis. Here is the pensive caterpillar again just for you, it is on its back pondering the mysteries of reality.

Tiny Myers

Areola Grande posted:

I'd be honored 2 see one of me OP :kiddo:

Here is a drawing for you!!

rear end-penny posted:

I like yer drawings. The turtle and bugs bunny are drawings for older BYOB threads, I happened to open my sketchbook to this same page.

I love these. The cat is really good. I also really like the turtle's energy.

Tiny Myers

xcheopis posted:

You know, these would make good 6ers.

If anyone wants to probate or be probated with my art I give full enthusiastic consent for that.

Tiny Myers

Yes!!!! This is perfect!

Escape From Noise posted:

I didn't draw it but these things are drawn all around Wakayama City and Osaka, each of varying sizes and varying levels of detail.

This is really cool. I love seeing graffiti.

Thank you Stoner Sloth. :)

Here are some more friends.

Tiny Myers

It was meant to be one of those tiny teacup dogs with the long hair, like a Shih Tzu or something. But here is a cool cat.

Here is a bonus weird dog.

Tiny Myers

Thank you everyone who has been so nice. I'm really glad everyone is enjoying my funny little animals and even sharing some of their own.

biosterous posted:

deep lore: "biosterous" came from my now-spouse misreading something one time and then i made up a creature with that name and originally it looked something like this. kinda like a snail, but instead of a shell it had just a bunch of weird bone hoops, and also it had three tiny feet at the front for locomotion (the side feet just rock it back and forth a bit, the centre foot propels it forward, very slowly)

i made up stories about how it was, evolutionarily speaking, a really depressing creature, but it was still very determined to do its best and just keep plodding along until it got where it was going. it had a funny accent too.

I love biosterous. It is doing its best. Proud of biosterous. Thank you for sharing.

bad guy posted:

whipped this up quick sorry its not hq (high quality)

I love the yobfish. I think it is high quality even if you do not. But even if it wasn't I don't think you have to be high quality to post. This is not about high quality art it's about drawing funny little animals and anyone can join even if they're not good at art. Just try drawing a funny little guy and have a good time, anyone can do it. :)

Percy Teatwillow posted:

i was going to ask if you could draw a ghost but i wanted to contribute to the thread so here’s this lil dude

I love your ghost, thank you for contributing! I love his squiggly eyebrows and his funny little tongue. Here is a little ghost for you.

The little cube guy was meant to be a block of tofu, but I was inspired by the description of vampire marshmallow, so I made that happen.

Tiny Myers

Pistachio

Tiny Myers

rear end-penny posted:

A solid new couple fellows Tiny Meyer. I woke up thinking about this mustachioed fish who once I was drawing kind of ended up being a cop.

And this is a very serious capybara.

I don't like cops.

But I like your fish. :3:

Tiny Myers

Zil posted:

Do you take requests OP or others in this thread? If so I would like a llama please.

Hello my friend. Yes you are allowed to make requests :)

Here are some other critters I drew.

This is a special little guy. His name is Lil Jumbo. Please treat him well

Tiny Myers

Hello everyone. Here are some more little critters. Consider drawing a little friend of your own. All you need to do is draw a funny shape and put some eyes on it and now it's a friend :)

Tiny Myers

Here are some more buddies.

Tiny Myers

Hello again everyone!!! Thank you so much alexandriao and BlueDekuNuts for your contributions. I'm so glad everyone is drawing funny little critters. alexandriao I love your spider. BlueDekuNuts I love your cats. :)

Here's some more critters. I drew some cats to join in the fun!

edit: Biosterous I just saw your cat!!! I love tuxedo cats! The blep is such a nice touch.

Tiny Myers

BALLS DILDO posted:

can i put this in my signature please i love them

Yes you can. :)

Thank you everyone for posting all of your cute animals. There's too many to reply to but I love them all. I'm so glad that we can get together to post cute little animals like this. I hope to draw some more soon.

Tiny Myers

New critters just dropped :toot: :toot: :toot:

Tiny Myers

Thank you everyone for sharing your creatures. I love them all.

Samuel Glompers posted:

e: I call it Lil Noseman Riding Green Guy

I was a little inspired by this one and I made a little guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Myers

A funny little guy