Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

eschaton posted:

in all earnestness

making the poo poo that you designed do a thing

and that thing working out exactly as designed, even if it required some debugging to get there

that is a loving incredible feeling

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

cls: covid booster is loving me up. santa pictures are today v_v

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

got the MeeePC to boot

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Well, actually...

alexandriao posted:

i won :yayclod:

Also ny rank is that low because all the people i met were very, very obviously using a computer to set the moves

Why didn't they lose when you took their king near the beginning

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Sagebrush posted:

Why didn't they lose when you took their king near the beginning

thats the queen

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

hbag posted:

thats the queen

thatís gender discrimination

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 WARP

hbag posted:

is this the bit where i brag about my redacted.ch account again

The one where you literally had to study for a job interview for and go on irc and beg for? go hog wild. somebody just kicked me an invite because theyre my friend. try having those

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Jonny 290 posted:

The one where you literally had to study for a job interview for and go on irc and beg for? go hog wild. somebody just kicked me an invite because theyre my friend. try having those

"beg for" lol