Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

hbag posted:

yes but ive seen americans unironically spell "microwave" as "michaelwave"

sure, as a joke. chef mike!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Enderzero posted:

one article says they were fired for sending an email to their wife on company equipment and they claim they didn't know that's not allowed...

most places it is allowed, you would just have no expectation of privacy. i recently started a new job so i had to read through all the policies, and ours explicitly allows incidental personal use

seems like a reasonable assumption to make, although personally i will always try to keep maximum separation between work and personal

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
are you beeps new wife after he ditched hbag &co

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Jonny 290 posted:

http://ultrawizardsword.net/s/denver-to-seoul-with-love/

my gimmick is seamelssly flipping between dancefloor dnb and kpop!

though i have an UWS set coming up in Feb and i'll be doing dnb and city pop, and im so excited

both this mix and 290 2011 come up in my rotation from time to time, and they are good

post when your new thing is up

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

graph posted:

im glad i did light weight training all through high school and college, the posture changes are literally permanent

i was lucky that i had help that was all 'get a mirror and look at your form' at the start too

what do you recommend for posture specifically? it’s probably too late for real change, but I’ve never had good posture and it’s starting to catch up with me lol

probably related to the fact that I’ve always been the twig kind of nerd :shobon:

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

SmokaDustbowl posted:

bedbugs bite you 3 or 4 times along a major vein and they itch more than mosquito bites

that poo poo will give you ptsd

you will never look at a mattress the same way again once you have had bedbugs

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Achmed Jones posted:

i found the flags! on the side right by where ir says "ram" towards the front

idk what you all are even talking about

prefect posted:

It is illegal to carry, open or concealed, switchblades, dirks, daggers, stilettos, ballistic knife, double edge knives, and knuckle knives.
It is illegal to carry anything that is perceived as dangerous while disturbing the peace or being arrested.
Folding knives, Swiss army knives, and kitchen knives are legal to carry as long as you do not behave in a way that makes them dangerous.

okay, but it's not illegal to own any knives. so my dream of buying a sweet switchblade is still alive :woop:

yeah you can usually get away with it. here in california, it's also illegal to bring them into the state, so if you already have one from before the law was enacted you're fine. not like anyone is going to check, though. idk what mass does

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Fortaleza posted:

The hog island oyster co in the ferry building in SF is good. Nice to have some oysters with a view of the bay

you can pick up a bag of em directly from the farm up the coast near point reyes. personally i dont like em raw, but grilled on the half shell with either a pesto or a salsa type sauce in there is super good

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
man, dorohedoro. i was really taken by surprise by how good & funny that show turned out to be. i really hope there's a second season

e: ^^^ ive only been there like once that i remember, but my uncle would swing by there at least once a year and share them with us. good holiday memory. not since covid though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
cjs: haxxin ur boxx0r instead of workin