Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

hbag posted:

i thought there was only one of those

albinoblacksheep.com had a whole section of those

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

hbag posted:

well yeah but there was only really ONE that had the screamer you're thinking of and also didnt suck

also, slightly on-topic: newgrounds is still going somehow

newgrounds is awesome. i can't think of any site that had half the influence it had on digital arts and animation.

if you have spare money consider supporting it.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
speaking of newgrounds I'm delighted to see David Firth is still making animations. here is one of my recent favorites of his:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISTajZAmyKM

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
if you drink your coffee cold then what’s your hot drink? or do you not have one?

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
i find diaphragmatic breathing does wonders for sleep.

also, keep the phone the gently caress away from your bed and use a good old cheapo alarm clock instead.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
I'm about to write some Excel macros

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Fortaleza posted:

Nobody cares!

Now look at my pears

All from one tree out front. Real bumper crop this year

i love pears and these look delicious. enjoy them you lucky dog.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Pile Of Garbage posted:

relevant to social media and D&B: in 2018 Mistabishi outed himself as a racist turbo-chud on FB so Hospital Records immediately (like within 24 hours) dropped him from the label and removed all his releases from their store. dude basically annihilated his career in the space of a couple of hours, it was good poo poo

a white guy using a japanese nickname is a racist turbo chud. how shocking. how did no one see this coming.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Certified freaks
Seven days a week
Watchin subbed Narutos
While their bloody nose leak

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn4ArRmzHhQ

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
after dodging going back to work it seems good things are not meant to last :(

back to work tomorrow *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

i blame my lame-rear end brown-nosing team lead. if you want more "face time" just talk to your husband or something. keep me out of it. i'm not your friend fuckass.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

dioxazine posted:

cjs: i took yospos' advice and finally reported to the boss with a hint of escalating to HR about the toxicity the senior engineer has been spewing this past month or two. hopefully it goes well, if not, i definitely made a workplace enemy today

gently caress em. people go to work because they need money. normal people don't go to work to flirt or discuss politics or whatever that dipshit thinks the captive audience need.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
When I was a teen I bunked with a very feminine looking boy that had the hairiest back I've ever seen on a human. It's like his back hair sucked up all the testosterone from all the other body parts.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Kenny Logins posted:

not very appreciative considering he scoured the slide clean just for you

fuckyouuuuu:barf:

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Jonny 290 posted:

c l s quitting smoking is loving boring. like, the patch is doing its job but man i really miss those hourly 5min breaks. The watch's stand reminder is filling in but also reminds me that I COULD BE CHUFFING A DART RN

get you some turkish tea cups and take tea breaks

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
today i witnessed my first real life "TAKE ME OFF THE LIST" email train. someone replied all with more than 5000 people tagged lol.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
yosse posse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dDtOHH5ExY

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
tfw when 8am meetings

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
lovely manager is stalling approving my leave because of "pending tasks". guess what bitch we have a team. that means pick someone else to do the job.
i already skipped the week and i am just waiting for poo poo to go south so that i get physical with her face. gently caress everything.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Um, yeah, not liking this vibe

of course not. it’s not supposed to be a good vibe.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

there's probably a way to phrase and frame your frustration in a way that isn't quite so "disgruntled postal worker"

Also it just seems you have issues with women, which its own set of bad vibes

women can be lovely managers that need punching too. no need to white knight a workaholic shithead you didn’t meet.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

jesus WEP posted:

you could have not made this post instead of making this post

i need to get it off my chest and i don’t appreciate twisting it into a sexist argument or whatever. lovely manager is lovely. if i didn’t say “she” would they have made that post?