Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

rotor posted:

there's a long line to volunteer at the zoo here and the jobs are all shoveling up exotic animal poo poo

where else am I gonna get these reagents?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

that reminds me of someone I knew in high school who drunkenly crashed their car into a tree but was able to drive home. they got arrested the next day because their license plate was left at the scene of the crime

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

Kenny Logins posted:

"you got an asmr in that thing?" i coughed and gulped. "hahahaha, nice one, punchy" i said

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

Kazinsal posted:

congrats! you earned those figgies

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

we just call that the wacken festival

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

President Beep posted:

lol chores never end. please get help with your delusions.

im drowning in chores lmao :negative:

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

In posting hell

what does yahoo answers have to do with any of this?

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

good afternoon. not only did bush do 9/11, but he should be celebrated for it

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

steely daniil

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

I stopped setting an alarm after perma wfh set in, and now I sleep 9 hours a night pretty reliably. society is falling apart around me but drat if I'm not as well rested as I've ever been

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

bob dobbs is dead posted:

just make a kingdom of loathing clone, since you cosplay bein in 2005 in all other aspects of life

I had forgotten this game entirely but now I remember everything about it

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

hbag posted:

i have no other classes today
it was a 1 hour lecture and nothing else

also me staying home had nothing to do with the delivery

lots of people made lots of really good posts over the last few pages and I think it would be a good idea for you to re-read them

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

President Beep posted:

i use damp clay and a stylus

gooniform

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

cjs: the ceo just sent out an urgent email asking everyone not to flush the toilets. apparently there's an issue with the plumbing that might cause floor drains to back up

there are a lot more people here than normal because remote employees got flown in this week

also lunch is going to be a chili cook-off

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

Captain Foo posted:

guy fieri owns

I was very reluctant to like guy fieri, but he does indeed own

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

PokeJoe posted:

I wish I had room to grow a little weed

if you have room for a tall five gallon bucket you have options here

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

yeah you havana small penis

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

bump_fn posted:

which web rings are you part of

the one on kirk jonsons hand

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

cjs: one stupid test is passing locally but not on the CI runner and the config/environment setup looks identical. identifying with the thread title this morning

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

Achmed Jones posted:

yup this home ownership thing sure is home ownership

they don't think it be like it is, but it do

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

henry kissinger outlasts another

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

hbag posted:

friend is hooking me up with a dealer and the guy still hasnt responded
rip

the black market weed experience

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

it varies hugely state by state, places that have been legal for longer like CO and CA tend to have better prices than places like DC and IL

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Our president unironically believes that reefer madness is a thing.

like im gonna listen so some mf that cant draw a clock

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

Sagebrush posted:

i thought they determined that dietary cholesterol and arterial plaque works teh same way as dietary sodium and blood pressure

i.e. it can have that effect, but only if you are genetically predisposed to it, and if you aren't then you can basically eat all the cholesterol/sodium you want and it won't hurt you

also you need both cholesterol and sodium to live

lipidology is insanely complicated and most doctors don't have a great understanding of it. even finding someone who understands what the tests are actually measuring is tough

you're correct that most of the cholesterol you get from food is not absorbed by the gut, and also every cell in your body requires cholesterol

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

there's also a learning curve with the dynavap

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

hbag posted:

yeah im still not sure if its just not vaporizing or if the vapor is just very hard to see
cos sometimes i can see a LITTLE i guess but its never much so i have no idea if its actually vaporizing or not

rotate it while you're heating it, wait for the second click, try with the carb hole mostly covered. there should be visible vapor

an induction heater is way nicer than a torch but that's like 2x pricier than the thing itself

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

stay safe ellie and gently caress cancer, be well necc0

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

hbag posted:

im not a dumbass i know you gotta prepare it before ou can eat it

fun fact, the stuff straight out of the vape is decarbed and ready to eat

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

the dynavap can still give off a pretty strong weed smell. unfortunately the only real solution to this problem is moving out

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

Kenny Logins posted:

g is basically for when it's raining and/or windy out

i can't even imagine why someone would do b. this is from the late 50s so i think it's just one of those trends that has since completely vanished from history

b was an evolutionary dead end, which is why you don't see it anymore

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

cls: thankful for yospos and all the yosposters

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

Jonny 290 posted:

i think im gonna do upside down tree this year for fun

hail santa

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

currently s3, i think, but since half of AWS depends on S3, and the other half of AWS depends on the us-east-1, probably a ton of poo poo will break!

their status page is green, as is customary

word is their internal monitoring is hosed so the status page isn't working

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

PokeJoe posted:

i get some wild dreams when i stop smoking weed too for a week or two

all waking up drenched in sweat for a week straight

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

Achmed Jones posted:

electrician just left. the fan didn't have power because instead of being wired in, somebody had spliced some romex to a plug and plugged it in to the outlet in the furnace closet. the AC guys unplugged it to plug in the FAU and didn't bother to plug it back or tell anybody they were unplugging poo poo

oh yeah also the fixture box that was there wasn't rated for fans

everything's fixed now. but fuckin hell

my POs we're also loving idiots, it owns

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

post hole digger posted:

this is what i like about college football, as well. talent is raw and unevenly distributed.

it would be cool if my team had a little more of it

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

if it makes you feel better some marketing firm probably got paid six figgies to come up with that name and also half a hundred worse ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

then a hundred people filled out a survey where each name was rated on how much it reminds people of the treatment and how well the name aligns with the company's mission