Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

cjs: Someone sent me an email yesterday end of the day asking me to do something. I got an email this morning saying they did it themselves.

I love when my job is this easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bump_fn posted:

holy poo poo djokovic lost

good

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

8:45 AM: !!!!!! REPORT IS STILL QUEUED PLZ HELP !!!!!

8:47 AM: Oh it finished nm

Lol apparently management was harassing them to get the thing done ASAP.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Fortaleza posted:

The thread icon stands for cjs/cjs++

cjs++ now with templates!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Fortaleza posted:

Just looked at amberpos for the first time in years

wtf

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

fart simpson posted:

in the before times they had $450 round trips from boston or nyc to china. now it’s like $3000 and has 3 layovers

It rocks. Between the layovers and the actual flights the trip back from India was like 32 hours.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I don't have strong opinions about metal and hard rock but the vice city metal station owned.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

hbag posted:

whats a good 2:30 AM snack

and before you tell me 15 times yes im going to bed soon

Get yourself some taco bell OP

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

That way when you wake up you can feel like complete poo poo and wonder where it all went wrong.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/RealHeathcliffs/status/1421455460981477377

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

cjs: Someone put my name forward as a competent c++ developer. So it seems like I may have my poison of choice between c++ or dev ops work in the future.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

:pwn:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/theorywife/status/1420692470187261953

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Achmed Jones posted:

poodle jones says: "nobody likes me everybody hates me guess i'll go eat worms"

is that a great dane?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

carry on then posted:

cls: landlord switched to a new resident portal which went live on the 30th, friday. rent is due on the 1st, sunday. in order to pay my rent, i need to add my bank info. in order to use that info to pay rent, i need to "verify" it which involves them doing the stupid depositing pennies dance, which takes 2 business days. otherwise, i need to add a debit card, which carries a processing fee.

guess i'm gonna be late lol

All the online stuff owns. My landlord switched to a new utilities payment system and now I get charged a $4.99 convenience fee anytime I go to pay.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

c food s: Went out to get some food, and saw a fender bender almost turn into a brawl. :thumbsup:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

fart simpson posted:

my favorite was those little flash games that seemed innocuous but would suddenly pop up a zombie face and loud sounds

My friend and I almost got banned from using the computer lab in school because we kept on kept on making people play those games with the sound fully up.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash posted:

My friend and I almost got banned from using the computer lab in school because we kept on kept on making people play those games with the sound fully up.

This teacher ruled, I remember she told me once she prayed for me.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

hbag posted:

coffee tastes like poo poo i was going to mainline red bull

I think you should figure out your sleep schedule before messing around with caffeine.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Cold coffee is my summer drink, and hot coffee is my winter drink.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mystes posted:

What about fall and spring?

Those are just continuations of winter/summer.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Truman Peyote posted:

these suggestions are pointless. hbag seems to stare at screens for 20 hours a day, if they want a good night's sleep they're already doing everything right

hbag should get some of those gamer glasses that are supposed to reduce eye strain from looking at a screen all day

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

rotor posted:

like i'm gonna BUY plastic poo poo to keep my food in?? with MY OWN MONEY???? are you mental??

Just order takeover and eventually you will have enough countainers.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/CormacMcCrthy/status/1421684072909180929

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

dioxazine posted:

cjs: gdi it's monday

Took a sick day today. I'm sick of working :getin:

Going to tend to the garden, catch up on sleep, and play video games all day.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

The capitalist solution for the problem capitalism caused should certainly work this time.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Sagebrush posted:

When you have several different foods on one plate, do you eat all of one before moving on to the next, or do you go back and forth?

I'm a back and forth kind of guy myself

Just mix everything, it's all going to the same place anyways.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

It also gives you a taste of everything in 1 bite.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

cinci zoo sniper posted:

i cannot stand mixing my fresh vegetables with literally anything

Spoken like someone who hasn't picked up misir wot, and gomen with their injeera.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

c day off s: made some brownies, going to call it a day

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

rotor posted:

this is why it's always so baffling to me that so many programmers are libertarians. they all should have learned early on that greedy algorithms dont work.

They're libertarians because they want to own people.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

President Beep posted:

same. the fries must be consumed first, lest they become tepid shadows of their formally tasty selves.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

hbag your next project can be learning how to butter toast properly

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Jonny 290 posted:

i had several meetings today, ate healthy for every meal, did some more painting and clearcoating, pulled/whacked some weeds, bleached my kitchen sink and ordered new light bulbs. bout to go walk in 30 mins and then that will be the end of a long productive day.

Hell yeah dude. I took a sick day made brownies, and tended to the garden. I need to repot a couple of plants, but all the clay pots at lowes/home depot in the size I need are sold out.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

cls: Woke up this morning, got ready to go the gym, and got to the gym realizing that I forgot my mask, water, my headphones, and more importantly my phone which actually lets me in.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

cinci zoo sniper posted:

that’s an impressive amount of stuff to forget, all things considered

Brain working on autopilot ftw

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

hbag posted:

no its leftover pizza that ill have to throw out tomorrow and i feel bad about wasting food

Wtf, how much left over pizza do you have? Weren't you also talking about left over pizza last week?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I'm eating some of the best type of onion. Onion rings.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Chipped my tooth eating some carrots this morning. Learned my lesson, will not be eating anything healthy ever again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Chipped my tooth eating some carrots this morning. Learned my lesson, will not be eating anything healthy ever again.

Update to this, I have hosed up teeth which caused this and hopefully I can get invisalign. I'm going to murder someone if I have to get adult braces.