Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

cjs: I just gave my team something like 3 months worth of new work by editing a process diagram. I deleted three items and moved a 4th

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

I think you need to find a remedial reading course.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

lmao

isn't it almost your posting curfew

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

programmers are like medical doctors in that they think that because they managed to shove one piece of unusual knowledge into their brain meat they think they that it applies to other pieces of unusual knowledge

both are wrong

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

I said something about this earlier

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

bob dobbs is dead posted:

no no you gotta literally avoid the concept of nocode, too, which is somehow ever shittier than normal code

this is fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

The Fool posted:

the only good software is software written by a person to solve a problem that person has and is never shared with anyone else

the moment you try to solve more than one problem at a time, or share it with other people, it becomes bad