Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Atrocious Joe posted:

I agree, Jack Harlow should not have been allowed to have a bit that shows he's not gay. Messed up the whole video. His bit could have been set in solitary or something.

Apparently (at least their twitter kayfabe) lil nas wrote the video and wasnt sure if harlow would be cool with bearing dilz, which he says he would have been

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
My name is buck, and im here to break

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Bouillon Rube posted:

Seriously does anyone have the answer to this? It’s literally been bugging me for years

I assumed the idea was that sex & being gay shouldnt be censored, violence & bloodshed should be, so in the music video where a hamster is implied to go up a guys rear end in a top hat 'war' is censored

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

etalian posted:

Spend the whole season investigating if the commissioned deviant quality of artwork as any historical basis?

The History Channel but instead of every answer being aliens its gays

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
But could the pyramids really have been built by straight egyptians? Historical Homo Theorists believe that....

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

My name is Buck, and I'm here to break

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Nix Panicus posted:

CSPAM doing genocide denial again, all that buck culture lost like tears in the rain

for starters it wasn't a buck breaking, it was a buck bending