Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Stop the god drat insane cross posting.

Its out of hand between some threads in GBS, and you all know where PYF is, just go there. Use the drat Something Awful forums, move around.

Its mouse clicks not a long walk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Mods, cross post this with PYF, they as bad too.

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

By popular demand posted:

So this is it OP?! Not content with merely silently judging me from afar you now wish to dictate my ever move, but you didn't count on me having discovered your secret.
Go on, check your bookshelf for the key you keep hidden in a worn out copy of 'Ayn rand in love'.
:twisted:

And you can't just kill me in hopes of keeping your secret buried as I have duplicated the key and made sure a copy of it will arrive at several big newspaper offices on the day I die or disappear.

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

low key sex master posted:

I will never post outside on forum

Your account is automatically locked to a single forum upon registering. It's some weird legacy radium code. Sorry op but you're stuck with me

I post outside of gods vision and therefore outside of gods love.

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Just make the whole forums one thread imo

Honestly thats how stupid it seems some times.

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Milo and POTUS posted:

All forums are beautiful

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Poohs Packin posted:

post in FYAD

Thats never worked out well for anyone

Robin Williams