Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Popete posted:

gently caress Ricketts

more falafel please posted:

I'm so loving upset about Javy, it's depressing.

Same. I had told myself that they'd probably off-load Bryant and Kimbrel, possibly Rizzo, maybe Contreras (not sure this was reasonable, but it was in my head), but that that'd probably hold on to Baez. So seeing El Mago go... gently caress you Ricketts. gently caress you.

Canned Sunshine fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Jul 30, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

I've been wanting to get a Baez jersey for a long time and hadn't; part of me wants to now, but part of me doesn't want to give the Ricketts any more money.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Honestly I'm glad I'm on anti-anxiety/depression medication, because otherwise all of this today would feel even worse.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Yesterday and today are basically the Cubs' Red Wedding.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Yeah, except the Cubs exist now solely to increase the wealth of the Ricketts family, all other factors be damned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Can't wait for them to claim they can't sign any players to big contracts because they're taking biblical losses in sports betting.