Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Anyone got some great tips for removing cum stains from your wizard robe??

"Hey can anyone help me get these feathers and skulls of this wicked ceremonial spear" Asks the warlord shaman to the 7 foot tall barbarian. "No me too busy remove shrunken ogre head from belt" she replies.

That's you. That's you removing your cum stains from your wizard robe right now you moron. you IDIOT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

naem posted:

I recently purchased a North Face Apex Bionic 2 jacket in Dark Heather Gray which has a hood and, I’m pretty sure this is what wizards would wear today if there were such things as wizards

I reflexively was going to poo poo on North Face and tie the stereotype to wizardry... but I can't actually recall the stereotype or why north face sucks? I can recall people being snarky about it and I internally sneer at the wearer when I see them wearing it, but why? Hope it's just classism

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Anyone got some great tips for removing cum stains from your wizard robe??

Do it some more but kind of move it around so it is the shape of a star. Kind of like those people who draw on shirts with bleach.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Khanstant posted:

I can recall people being snarky about it and I internally sneer at the wearer when I see them wearing it, but why?

That sounds mentally unhealthy, honestly.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"I saw a guy wearing a plain, normal looking grey shirt today and thought, "I have no idea why I'm supposed to feel this way, but I know some vague others have told me to hate on this dude", so gently caress you" is not normal internal mental dialog, I just wanna make that clear.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
i can just imagine how gross one of those would get from the average person purchasing it and all I can think of is like a cake of keyboard goop

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

That sounds mentally unhealthy, honestly.

Like I said, I recognize it's unhealthy which is why I hope it's just classism since the only thing I can see is that they are super expensive.

naem
May 29, 2011

Rutibex posted:

:hmmyes:
i'm a wizard and i'd wear that

it is warm, lightweight, breathable and water-resistant, why wouldn’t a wizard wear it

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

naem posted:

it is warm, lightweight, breathable and water-resistant, why wouldn’t a wizard wear it

one downside, it requires pants

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Khanstant posted:

Like I said, I recognize it's unhealthy which is why I hope it's just classism since the only thing I can see is that they are super expensive.

Yeah my whole point though is 'who cares if they are'.
You're still ascribing to the thought that it's ok to mentally tell someone to gently caress off because you saw them wear a grey shirt (or whatever) and don't know why you're even doing it.
'classism because I think it might be expensive and I'm not supposed to like that' isn't an excuse for that

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Aug 1, 2021

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

literal thought policing in the wizard robe thread

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DNGow-qZsM

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Real wizards don’t buy their robes on Amazon, you morons.

They buy them on Etsy.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
ditch north face and wear a jacket that doesn't deny the holocaust, like summit ice

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

led combinations for every spell except ‘charm person’

naem
May 29, 2011

wait is north face somehow racist?? I just want to not be cold

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

naem posted:

I personally have never heard them say that the Holocaust happened.

Tankakern
Jul 25, 2007

Clavavisage posted:

Every Warp records artists promo photo 1999-2009

lol

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Big Beef City posted:

"Hey can anyone help me get these feathers and skulls of this wicked ceremonial spear" Asks the warlord shaman to the 7 foot tall barbarian. "No me too busy remove shrunken ogre head from belt" she replies.

That's you. That's you removing your cum stains from your wizard robe right now you moron. you IDIOT.

i am not a cumwizard (cumzard) :colbert: i specialized in the school of piss (pizzard)

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
and before anyone asks: no we do not store piss in balls, we store it in spheres, globes, and sometimes in orbs. but never balls.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

and before anyone asks: no we do not store piss in balls, we store it in spheres, globes, and sometimes in orbs. but never balls.

Remember when the Great Schism occurred in our Order and we had to violently oust the ball piss-storers? Dark times.

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021

Thanks! I remember that commercial from back in the day and I could never figure out what he said right before "beachside". Now I can die in peace.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

naem posted:

That's from a Nathan For You episode.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

naem posted:

Wait till you hear about the South face

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Remember when the Great Schism occurred in our Order and we had to violently oust the ball piss-storers? Dark times.

freakin sorcerers thinking they're pizzard material :rolleyes:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
A robe is just foreskin for your whole body

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

uh a body is just a shaft on which to display your robe

naem
May 29, 2011

I am pleased to learn that neither practitioners of the ancient arts nor God’s Chosen People will be displeased with my investment into The™️ North©️ Face®️: my choice (and yours !) for active-fit©️💱™️ outdoor wear: for my®️©️ active lifestyle™️

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

naem posted:

I recently purchased a North Face Apex Bionic 2

yeah i tried the beta wasn't very good

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

but hey north face is ok some of their stuff is stylish and back in the day they made some quality stuff. they probably still do here and there, but i've been slowly using it less and less in favor of better if slightly more expensive alternatives like kuhl and arc'teryx. i used a kick rear end lightweight north face tent for years and years too.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Twigand Berries posted:

but hey north face is ok some of their stuff is stylish and back in the day they made some quality stuff. they probably still do here and there, but i've been slowly using it less and less in favor of better if slightly more expensive alternatives like kuhl and arc'teryx. i used a kick rear end lightweight north face tent for years and years too.

got a high roller here.

enjoy your lamb-tongue inner lining and your sasquatched outer fur over jacket.

you big ol' jerk.

jk.

i've never heard of those brands, and i will look to steal them from people immediately.

.....arc'teryx prices :eyepop:

i live in virginia, so I probably wouldn't need them. but nice looking, for real.

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

blight rhino posted:

got a high roller here.

enjoy your lamb-tongue inner lining and your sasquatched outer fur over jacket.

you big ol' jerk.

jk.

i've never heard of those brands, and i will look to steal them from people immediately.

.....arc'teryx prices :eyepop:

i live in virginia, so I probably wouldn't need them. but nice looking, for real.

I am not wealthy but take my warmth seriously. I have worked outdoors half my life in winter climate.

e: and low on mana for my rune of warmth

Twigand Berries fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Aug 3, 2021

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

MissFortune posted:

Needs more spell color leds.

Rainbow one summons dudes/ladies based on player character gender.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

Someone made this fanart of NOITA and it looked cool