Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
because i make risky decisions
from a position of
unreasonable self-confidence
There's not much to the multiplayer and tragically no PVP, but the depths are definitely the ideal time to show off what is there.

personally I like to do nothing but snap poses and selfies with people and not help at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
from a position of

SIGSEGV posted:

I can see that there's a little mess of apparently unloved DLCs that I have trouble making sense of.

It's basically three bosses that sort of require you to exploit either the system or your patience to It's fullest. They're kinda fun but not fun like the other bosses are and pretty sparse otherwise.

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
from a position of
last time I played multiplayer extensively, about 1/3 times I was summoned it was to help people navigate the howling pit.

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
from a position of
earlier I said that 1/3 of my online summons was to help navigate the howling pit

navigating Anime Londo is the other 2/3

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
from a position of
Mido is a cool fight.

Anime Ornstein and Smough are a nightmare. Only boss I ever brought a helper to, and coincidentally the fight they're most useless in.