Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
it still very much is a bullshit scam house of cards and tasty rat poison for greedy suckers but if you regret not gambling your money as a greedy sucker thats your choice

we've spent 10+ years dissecting the dozens of hows and whys it is a bullshit scam house of cards and tasty rat poison for greedy suckers, the fundamentals are clear

whats also clear is this: the market can remain irrational longer than you can remain alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

hm yes just gonna gamble my pension in a ponzi scheme that a goon caused a major crash in with a single forum post :hmmyes:

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

lol I remember that OP.

I console myself with the fact that even if I had got some back then, I would have sold them well before it made me rich anyway.

this is precisely what happened to many notable coiners, such as dog dick coffee table guy

sold his butts for 20 bucks to buy a prius and then got stung real hard for tax evasion

Ad by Khad fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Jul 31, 2021

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

von Vicious posted:

Remember the time goons spammed SELL SELL SELL on a crypto forum and then surmised that goons caused a market crash

it was only 1 post, by one goon

most of us werent about to touch that forum